TTC Wallet Airdrop TTC Protocol – Play Game To Earn Free TTC – TTC Is Trading On Multiple Exchange
TTC Wallet Airdrop TTC Protocol, Tutorial As Below
Step 1: Download TTC Wallet App
– Download For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps
– Or Download For IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/vn/app/ttc
Step 2: Create TTC Wallet On App
– After download TTC wallet app is successfully: Open App
– Click on ‘Creat Wallet’: Create Pin Code
– Write down Mnemonic Words in paper and keep at safe place. Mnemonic Words will be used to restore Your wallet when You change device
– Complete verify Your Mnemonic Words
– Then click on ‘Join Now’
– Fill Invite Code is 7C7E to start the game to earn free TTC
+ You have 30 seconds to explode the gift box to earn TTC. Be careful not to explode the bomb and watch out for Easter eggs
Step 3: Referral Rewards
– Earn extra turn to play game per referral
About TTC Protocol
TTC Protocol is a decentralized and token-incentivized protocol for social network services and online communities, seeking faster user growth. Every member in the TTC Ecosystem works for one aligned goal of creating a more efficient, transparent, and meritocratic network.
To achieve such goal, we are building a blockchain protocol with improved performance, scalability, robustness, latency and mobile adaptation for large-scale social networking platforms.
The TTC Ecosystem is structurally composed of three major layers: persistence layer, domain layer, and service layer. Persistence layer has the account system, BFT-DPoS consensus mechanism, smart contracts and more. Domain layer consists of the cross-chain protocol suite, oracle protocol suite, data mapping and storage protocol suite based on the smart contract. Finally, the service layer of the platform consists of complete tripartite protocol, API and SDK, dashboard and related components. The service layer also provides access to developers, advertisers, and other related parties. The entire ecosystem realizes the process of information generation, consumption and transfer.
* For more information at: https://www.ttc.eco