Troy Token Sale Details On Binance Launchpad – How To Join And Buy TROY Token?
What Is TROY?
TROY is a global prime broker specializing in crypto trading and asset management. Troy provides crypto brokerage services for institutional clients and professional traders including spot & margin trading, derivatives, data, custody, lending and staking in a single account. Troy’s team has already integrated more than 30 crypto exchanges and over 500 cryptocurrencies.
TROY is building a sustainable network of brokers who delegates customized brokerage services directly to clients in different target regions.
TROY team is also building a new blockchain protocol, called Troy Network, for trading and settlement of crypto assets. It will combine a high-level of security in public blockchains along with high scalability from state channel technologies.
Key Features And Highlights
Aggregated Trading: Troy provides users with full access to the aggregated liquidity of a group of crypto exchanges. Some key functions include smart order routing, flexible account management, dark pool, settlement service and automatic risk management.
Data Analytics: Troy supports customer’s decision making with blockchain data, trading data, market data, social data and media data optimized by AI and quantitative models.
Diversified Brokerage Service: Troy offers a range of services including real-time fund transfer and settlement, margin trading, OTC, etc.
Full-Stack Asset Management Solutions: Troy is powered by co-location and low-latency access service to improve high-frequency trading algorithm performance. It also provides exposure to quantitative solutions with straight through processing, precise tick historical data and strategy assessment system.
- Flexible Account Management
- Smart Order Routing
- Automatic Trading Algorithm
- Institutional Asset Management
- Automatic Risk Control
- Market Data
- Trading Data
- Blockchain Data
- Social Data
- Media Data
- Aggregated Liquidity
- Cross-exchange Settlement
- Margin Trading
- OTC Trading
- Competitive Fees Rate
- Tick Historical Data
- Back-trace System
- Strategy Assessment System
- Co-Location Service
- Straight Through Processing
Users can create their new trading accounts on the Troy Trade platform with full functions of depositing, withdrawing and transferring their crypto assets. Users can also choose to link their existing trading accounts on crypto exchanges to Troy via APIs. Additionally, users can authorize other users to trade on their accounts. All authorization and management of accounts can be monitored by account owners using the risk management module.
In the trading interface, users can easily toggle between different accounts and execute cross-exchange trades. On the same page, the data monitoring and strategy trading panels enable users to observe real-time market changes and leverage the mainstream trading execution algorithm to improve trading efficiency.
Data analysis module provides users access to data of all the top-ranked exchanges, including spot trading, margin trading, and onchain data.
Troy’s max average daily trading volume during this period reached ~$100 million, and the number of max daily orders executed was ~$2 million.
Comparison TROY Trade Between Other Mainstream Exchanges
|2019: Q2||Integrated with 30+ crypto exchanges globally, developed and deployed five new types of quantitative algorithms||N/A|
|2019: Q2||Initialized the commercialization of Troy Project, completed product design and identified technical solutions||Project Overview|
|2019: Q3||Finished the development of public infrastructure, core multi-account functionality, transactions, wallets, and risk management||Available for clients to use on Website|
|2019: Q3||Completed Private Sale||Medium|
|2019: Q4||Launched Global Financial Partnership and Ecological Community programs||Medium|
|2019: Q4||Launch Troy Trade V1.0 public version||Medium|
|2019: Q4||Key features development: Margin Trading/Futures and Derivatives/Quant Strategies||N/A|
- Launch Troy Trade V2.0 public version
- Satisfy compliance and regulatory requirements of target regions
- Establish strategic partnership with traditional financial firms and brokers
- Launch Broker SaaS Platform
- Expand the global introducing broker network and engage in on-boarding introducing brokers partners
- Implement decentralized trading and settlement functions
- Develop APIs and adopt off-chain channel techs
TROY leadership have global experience from Credit Suisse, CITIC Group, Huobi, OKEX, MIT. Troy utilizes intellectual capital and keeps outperforming in all aspects of competition. The gene of pursuing excellence empowers the creation of this killer technology platform.
Kira Sun – Co-founder, CEO: Investment Partner at Block72, former Trust Fund Manager at CITIC Trust
Qihan Lin – Co-founder, Head of Product: Former senior product manager of OKEx and Tiger Brokers
Clark Tong – Co-founder, CTO: Former CTO at Fuhua Group and CNBM
Charlie Chen – Director of Marketing: Former Marketing and BD director of BiYong and BitUniverse
Jerry Shen – Senior Back-end Engineer
Andy Zhang – Senior Back-end Engineer
Bob Ma – Senior Front-end Engineer
Kevin Hsu – BlockVC, Founding Partner
Tony Gu – NGC Ventures, Founding Partner
Mo Dong – Celer Network, Co-founder
Terrence Wang – IOST, Co-founder
TROY Token Informations
The TROY Token functions as a native utility token of the Troy platform, with potential use cases including:
- The means of access to features in Troy Trade as a platform token and will be burnt dynamically by rebalance of supply and demand.
- Staking for maintaining global broker-to-broker networks.
– Token Name: Troy (TROY)
– Ticker: TROY
– Token type: TROY will initially be issued as a BEP2 asset on Binance Chain.
– Total Token Supply: 10,000,000,000 TROY
– TROY Token Distribution
- Private Sale tokens comprise 12.00% of total token supply.
- Binance Launchpad Sale tokens comprise 8.00% of total token supply.
- Team & Advisors tokens comprise 10.00% of total token supply.
- Ecosystem tokens comprise 10.00% of total token supply.
- Mining Rewards tokens comprise 60.00% of total token supply.
Learn More Informations At:
Whitepaper: Whitepaper TROY
– Telegram group: https://t.me/troytrade_official
– Telegram channel: https://t.me/troytrade_channel
– Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/troytrade
TROY Token Sale Details
Private Sale: Conducted in August 2019, for a total raise of ~$8.40MM worth of USDT at ~$0.007 per token, selling 12% of total token supply.
Binance Launchpad Sale:
– Launchpad Ticket Claim Time: 2019/12/03 06:00 AM (UTC) – 2019/12/04 06:00 AM (UTC)
– Launchpad Hard Cap: $4,000,000
– Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 800,000,000 TROY (8% of Total Token Supply)
– Public Sale Token Price: 1 TROY = $0.005 (price in BNB will be determined prior to the lottery draw date)
– Token Sale Format: Lottery & Airdrop
– Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets: 20,000
– Allocation Per Winning Ticket: $200 (40,000 TROY)
– Total Airdrop Pool: 40,000,000 TROY ($200,000)
– Supported Sessions: BNB only
TROY Airdrop Details
For this Launchpad session, a pool of 30,000,000 TROY tokens (approx $150,000) will be split and airdropped to all launchpad participants that do not have a winning ticket.
The amount airdropped to each participant that does not have a winning ticket will be calculated as = (Number of non-winning tickets held by each non-winning participant / Total number of non-winning tickets across all non-winning participants) x 30,000,000 TROY tokens. Note that if you do have a winning ticket, you will not be eligible for the airdrop.
In addition, a pool of 10,000,000 TROY tokens (approx $50,000) will be equally split and airdropped to users with account verification from an eligible country or region who did not claim tickets, but held at least 50 BNB at 2019/12/03 00:00 AM (UTC). Note that if you claim tickets, you will not be eligible for this airdrop.
How To Join And Buy TROY Token?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to participate in TROY Token Sale on Binance Launchpad
Step 1: Register And Verify Account On Binance Exchange: This is to ensure that token sales are being done in compliance with regulatory requirements in users’ jurisdictions.
Step 2: TROY Token Sale Rules
The TROY token sale will follow a lottery & airdrop format, with the recording of user Binance Coins (BNB) balances already having started at 2019/11/03 00:00 AM (UTC).
To buy and hold Binance Coin (BNB): Please read tutorial at Binance Exchange Tutorial
Binance will record user BNB balances for 30 days from 2019/11/03 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/12/03 00:00 AM (UTC). The final BNB holding amount for each user will be determined as the average of the 30 days.
An example of the average BNB holdings calculation for each user is below.
Average BNB Holdings on each Day
|30-Day Average BNB Holdings||(100 + … + 50 + … + 100）/ 30 = 83.3 BNB|
|Total Eligible Ticket(s)||1 Ticket|
- 2019/11/03 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/12/03 00:00 AM (UTC): During this period, user BNB balances will be calculated in hourly snapshots for each day over a 30-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 30 days will determine the number of tickets that you will able to claim.
- 2019/12/03 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24 hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket claim. Please note that users will only be able to claim tickets once.
- 2019/12/04 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim closes and the lottery draw begins.
- 2019/12/04 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from each winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your spot exchange account to be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket. Please note that BNB in open orders, margin accounts or lending products will not be eligible to be deducted.
- 2019/12/04 08:00 AM (UTC): After this time, we will airdrop TROY tokens to all participants that did not have a winning ticket and also eligible users that did not participate.
Step 3: Buy TROY Token
– Login Your Binance account and go to the Binance Launchpad page to find the TROY project
– Go to the TROY project page: Each Launchpad project requires a separate Token Purchase Agreement to be signed by each use
– On 2019/12/03 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24 hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket claim. Please note that users will only be able to claim tickets once.
– On 2019/12/04 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from each winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your spot exchange account to be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket. Please note that BNB in open orders, margin accounts or lending products will not be eligible to be deducted.
– Click on ‘Ticket Claim History’ at right top corner of page to check Your Lottery Results
– Get Your TROY Tokens soon: Within 15 days after the token sale ends, You will be credited with the respective tokens to Your Binance account.
– You will be able to either directly trade the TROY token on Binance Exchange or withdraw the tokens to Your personal wallet once the tokens are distributed.
* Users from the following countries will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform:
Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Mainland China, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
Risk Warning: Binance Launchpad is a high-risk investment channel. You should be sensible in Your participation and be aware of investment risks. We are not liable for Your investment gains or losses. The information we provide for You to conduct Your own research. It is not investment advice.
Troy Token Sale Details On Binance Launchpad – How To Join And Buy TROY Token? – Cryptokiemtien.com