Short Introduction Of HYIP
What Is HYIP?
Short Introduction Of HYIP
HYIP stands for High Yield Investment Program. A program which pay very high profit in a very short time. Example – 105% after 1 day. Which means if someone invest $100 in a HYIP then he will get $105 returned after 1 day. HYIP offers different type of investment plans from where investors can earn 120% to 200% in a month even more.
But the most important question is ‘Does a HYIP really pay?’ and the correct answer is YES! but, not all investors will be in profit, even some investors may lose 100% of his investment. It’s not uncommon to find a HYIP which is paying from more than 6 months or 1+ year and many of investors has paid by those. Unfortunately, some HYIP don’t pay from the very first day so it’s important to choose a HYIP wisely.
New Doesn’t Mean Bad
When some HYIP project is coming on the market it has its own ambitions and starts investment that was used for its organization. Who will give you a money for nothing or will do this to lose own money with no income? The proper answer is nobody. If you join HYIP project at its beginning you have more chance to get more income. Use all features of the project in which you are involved. If HYIP proposes some Advertising and revenue sharing program – this can be also good for your investment and this kind of HYIP doesn’t need to be thrown in the trash. You need to understand that age of program is one of the most important keys to proper investment. If HYIP is too many days old this can really increase your risks in investment to it. The best practice for very big paying programs is to enter it within first few days after creation and first publish about it in review sites or its appearance on HYIP monitor sites. And for the regular or lower paying program within the first handful of days. The main idea to get in HYIP as early as you feel convenient in getting into it. If something disturbs you in getting into the program then don’t get in at all. If stars on sky or your feeling are fully benevolent, then jump in with no doubt.
5 Tips For Successful HYIP Investing
1. Advertising – This is one of the most important factors. Any HYIP that advertises will get a lot more members and more money flowing in than a HYIP who just has a thread on a couple forums.
Because of this there are also a wider range of people promoting it and telling others bringing in even more people and investments. And as you should know new members and new investments are the cornerstone to a longer lasting HYIP.
Advertising is probably the one factor that can make the biggest difference in the success of a HYIP.
2. Reputation – Before investing in any HYIP it is vitally important to check out the reputation of it and read what other people are saying. By checking the reputation you can protect yourself from joining a HYIP that’s not paying or that has poor customer support or that is inevitably going to fail very fast due to people posting bad experiences.
It’s also possible that someone has a good idea who the HYIP admin is and depending on what they have to say about this admin they can increase the number of people who join or completely halt the increase of new members.
If the HYIP doesn’t have much of a reputation yet because it’s too early, you could wait until you hear more about it or simply join based off of the other 4 major factors.
3. Earnings Gap Between Plans – I’ve seen plenty of HYIPs that look great right from the start but after more closely reviewing their plans I see that it can really make them far too risky.
Multiple plans are common among HYIPs and they typically involve giving higher earning percentages to the larger investors. This is very common and in fact can be helpful for a HYIP, but watch out to make sure the higher plans don’t pay out too much more than the lowest plan.
This will keep you from getting into a HYIP that gets totally decimated when the couple largest investors decide to take out all their money.
4. Age of the HYIP – You must look at the age of a HYIP before investing. So many people out there will look to see what program is having the most success and then invest in it only to have it close down within the next couple days.
If the HYIP is too many days old your risk can greatly increase. It is best to try to enter very high paying HYIPs within the first couple days and for the lower paying HYIPs within the first handful of days. I’m avoiding specificity due to the fact that this completely depends on the type of HYIP.
The point is that it is a good idea to get into a HYIP as early as you feel comfortable getting in at. If you’re happy with all the other factors and it looks promising get in then or don’t get in at all.
5. HYIP Monitors – Basing your judgement off of HYIP monitors alone is a very bad idea but if you combine it with the other factors mentioned here it can help increase your odds of success.
If a HYIP is subscribed to at least a few Monitors then it is a good sign, if it is subscribed to a lot of Monitors or has paid for premium listings on a Monitor then it is a better sign. Conversely, if it is not subscribed to any monitors then you should be a little more wary.
Truthfully this factor doesn’t weigh too heavily on my investment decisions but it can help push me one way or the other when I’m on the fence.
Using these five tips you will be able to choose HYIPs that are more likely to succeed and hopefully will become a more successful HYIP investor.
Remember that these 5 tips don’t specifically apply to every type of HYIP but should still give you a good idea of what you may want to look into for any program that you join.
Keep in mind that no HYIP will pay forever And Keep Your Money Safe