Binance exchange and REEF teams are together launching a Trading Competition to their users. Trade REEF Tokens on Binance, You will have a chance to win $50,000.
Competition period: 2021-02-05 00:00 AM to 2021-02-11 11:59 PM (UTC)
REEF Trading Competition On Binance – Tutorial As Below
Register Binance Exchange Account
Event 1: New User Exclusive Rewards Of $10,000 In REEF
All users who registered for a Binance account during the competition period and achieve a total effective trading volume of 50,000 REEF or more (including buys & sells) across any REEF trading pair will share an exclusive prize pool of $10,000 worth of REEF.
Event 2: Trade REEF To Win $30,000 In REEF Tokens
The top 30 users ranked by effective trading volume will share a pool of $30,000 in REEF tokens. The rewards will be split based on each user‘s total trading volume as a proportion of the top 30 users’ total effective trading volume during the competition period.
Reward Calculation: The REEF reward for each qualified user = (Each user’s total effective trading volume / Top 30 users’ total effective trading volume) * $30,000 in REEF tokens.
Event 3: Trade REEF To Win From Lucky Draw For $500 In REEF Tokens
All users with a total trading volume (including both buys and sells) of 10,000 REEF or more during the competition period will qualify for a lucky draw, where 20 lucky winners will be randomly drawn to each win $500 in REEF tokens.
Additional Margin Promotion Benefits:
- 0% borrowing interest on REEF margin trading pairs.
- Trading volume completed via margin will be multiplied by a coefficient of 3.
- All users that borrow REEF from Binance Margin will enjoy VIP+1 borrowing limit.
Terms & Conditions
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to log in and redeem your voucher via Account > Reward Center.
- REEF trading pairs include REEF/USDT, REEF/BTC.
- Participants that win rewards in Event 2 will not be eligible to receive rewards from Event 3.
- The lucky draw rules of Event 3 follow the Lucky Draw Rules Bases on Binance Chain Hash Value.
- Binance will use the average closing price at 11:59:59 PM (UTC) of the REEF/USDT trading pair during the competition period as the REEF/USD exchange rate for REEF distribution.
- The effective trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades, across REEF spot and margin trading pairs.
You can go to this Binance page to learn more information
Reef is a DeFi platform built on Polkadot that aims to deliver cross-chain trading. A yield engine and a smart liquidity aggregator are among the project’s offerings.
Work began on the project in the second half of 2020. Those behind Reef argue that the process of trading, lending and staking crypto is currently fragmented — creating “a painful experience for all of its participants.”
Reef aggregates liquidity and provides automation. It also aims to address the drawbacks associated with existing trading platforms. While centralized exchanges are prone to security breaches, decentralized rivals can lack liquidity and are often difficult to use.
Binance is a blockchain ecosystem comprised of several arms to serve the greater mission of blockchain advancement and the freedom of money. Binance Exchange is the leading global cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, with users from over 180 countries and regions. The Binance ecosystem is also comprised of Binance Labs (venture capital arm and incubator), Binance DEX (decentralized exchange feature developed on top of its native, community-driven Binance Chain blockchain), Binance Launchpad (token sale platform), Binance Academy (educational portal), Binance Research (market analysis), Binance Charity Foundation (blockchain-powered donation platform and non-profit for aiding in sustainability), Binance X (developer-focused initiative) and Trust Wallet (its official multi-coin wallet and dApps browser).
Join Other Trading Competitions To Get Rewards
You can learn more about other trading competitions at our page of Trading competitions and don’t forget to follow us to receive newsletters:
Like our Facebook page and share (Optional)