Perlin Token Sale Details On Binance Launchpad – How To Join And Buy Perlin (PERL) Token?
About Perlin (PERL)
What is Perlin (PERL)?
Perlin (PERL) is a leaderless and scalable PoS smart contract platform with a mission to power the future of decentralized technologies and accelerate the transformation of international trade to a purely digital, autonomous industry.
Perlin offers the first true leaderless proof of stake which allows ledgers to be run securely and efficiently.
Perlin introduces WebAssembly smart contracts with developer friendly SDKs where even existing software can be modified to become decentralised with a few lines of code.
Perlin has an equitable platform that not only promotes genuine decentralisation through a leaderless implementation like Bitcoin but removes the minimal hardware requires instilled by it, allowing nodes to run on mobile phones.
Key Features And Highlights
– Perlin is a leaderless, proof of stake, smart contract platform. It’s leaderless proof of stake protocol does not use committees or delegation ensuring the security properties of bitcoin but speeds comparable to private chains. Perlin achieves throughput of 31,000+ transactions per second and consistently has 0 to 4 second time to finality, all of which is made possible by Wavelet, a DAG-based probabilistic consensus mechanism. Perlin is pursuing several adoption strategies but is currently focused on the $US 11 Trillion international trade market with its distribution partners such as the International Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise Singapore, Dubai Chamber of Commerce and others.
– Leaderless Proof of Stake: A new proof of stake protocol that doesn’t require committees or delegation.
– Minimal Hardware Nodes: PERL holders will have the option of running a validator node with minimal hardware requirements (512MB RAM and 2 CPUs) and join in earning a share of transaction fees.
– Commercial / Market Traction: Perlin is initially targeting applications in the International Trade space with endorsements from the International Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise Singapore and several noteworthy organizations and companies.
– Efficient and Scalable: Wavelet is benchmarked at 31k+ transactions per second and a time to finality between 0-4 seconds.
– Engaged, Global Developer Community: Strong developer adoption through AssemblyScript/Rust smart contract SDKs and two previously released libraries, Life and Noise, having over 2,300 stars on Github and 150 forks collectively.
|Planned Date||Milestone||Actual Date||Timing||Comments|
|2018: Q3||Consensus Mechanism Implementation (Avalanche)||2018: Q3||On time||Medium|
|2018: Q4||Whitepaper release||2018: Q3||Early||Medium|
|2018: Q4||Testnet Client release||2018: Q4||On time||Medium|
|2019: Q1||Closed release of Clarify traceability and anti-counterfeiting applications||2019: Q1||On time||Perlin Clarity|
|2019: Q1||New consensus mechanism||2019: Q2||Late||Delayed due to change in Wavelet features|
|2019: Q2||Noise V2 release||In Progress||Late||Delayed; waiting for audit report|
|2019: Q2||Public Testnet Release||2019: Q2||On time||Wavelet | Github|
- Release Wavelet Testnet V0.2
- Open the testnet to public validators and staking
- Release updated client
- Release Wavelet Testnet V0.3
- Release Wavelet mainnet
- Release Trade Application Layer and Perlin Trade Toolkit
Perlin currently has 26 team members with 12 developers, 2 product managers and 2 designers.
Dorjee Sun: Project Lead
Serial Entrepreneur with 20 companies (2 acquisitions and 4 exits). Advisor to AirBloc, Loki Network, Republic Protocol, Virgil Capital and others.
Kenta Iwasaki: CTO
Won over 20 International Hackathons, Ex-Head of Research at Naver, 2 startup acquisitions, Over 40 well recognised open-sourced projects.
Ajay Prakash: CPO
Ex-Global Marketing & Product Executive, 8 Startups (Forbes 30U30), ex-marketing at REN, BSc Physics / Engineering.
Roy Keene: VP of Engineering
Consensus and DAG Specialist. Ex-Lead Developer at Nano and IDEX. 2 decades of experience in distributed systems and software solutions.
Darren Toh: Head of Communication
Former Head of Communications at Republic Protocol and BlockPR, Federal Investigator, and Assistant Director at the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Jo Hyunh: Strategy and Finance Manager
Formerly the Transformation Manager to the Chief Strategy Officer at Aviva, Ex-Macquarie Bank. 9 years in M&A and business transformation for banks/insurance.
The full team can be found Here.
Joshua Lind: PhD Student at Imperial College London in the Large-scale Data and Systems (LSDS) group, and a member of the Imperial College Centre for Cryptocurrency Research and Engineering (IC3RE). The primary author and lead for the Teechain Network, a secure high-performance off-chain payment network for blockchains. Under Prof. Peter Pietzuch his research focuses on improving the security and privacy of large-scale distributed systems. Most recently, focused on improving the security of cloud infrastructures and peer-to-peer networks, such as blockchains and cryptocurrencies, through the use of trusted hardware.
Dimitris Papadopoulos: Assistant Professor at the Computer Science and Engineering Department of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. His research is focused on the development of cryptographic protocols for verifiable computation, zero-knowledge proofs, data and computation privacy in the cloud setting, and blockchain seurity. Other areas of interest include theoretical cryptography, applied network security, and economics of secure cloud computing.
Foteini Baldimtsi: Assistant professor in the Computer Science Department at George Mason University. My research interests are in cryptography, security and data privacy with a special focus in electronic cash, Bitcoin and blockchain technologies and private authentication techniques. My research is supported by NSF and an IBM faculty award.
Vincent Zhou: Founding Partner of FBG Capital
Taiyang Zhang: CEO of REN
Howard Wu: Co-founder of Dekrypt Capital
Michael Arrington: Co-founder of CrunchFund & Founder of TechCrunch
Rob Eldridge: Managing Partner at Tapas Capital & Ex-CFO of Asia and Emerging Markets at Amazon
Jack Yi: Founder of LD Capital
Stephen Banfield: Partner at Withers Singapore
Addison Huegel: Managing Partner & Director at BlockPR & Elevator Communications, LLC
Igor Lukšić: Former Prime Minister of Montenegro and Regional Director at PWC
Commercial Partnership And Business Development Progress:
- National Institution for Transforming India: The National Institution for Transforming India is a think tank for the Indian Government. Together the National Institution for Transforming India and Perlin Network will build a privacy-preserving platform that will allow data holders to provide data without breaching security or privacy laws.
- PT Telkom: PT Telkom is an Indonesian telecommunication company. Perlin and PT Telkom together sponsor the AI for All Global Hackathon.
- Asia Pacific Rayon: Asia Pacific Rayon is a rayon viscose producer. The company has partnered with Perlin to launch the Follow Our Fibre campaign, which enables supply chain traceability.
- International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”): The ICC represents over 45 million businesses with 1.3 billion employees in 130 countries. The ICC is actively connecting Perlin to its vast members to drive enterprise adoption.
- Singapore Government (Enterprise Singapore): Singapore Government is partnering with Perlin and the ICC to establish the Centre of Future Trade (“CoFT”), an open digital platform to deploy blockchain commercial pilots and drive innovation in the global commodities industry.
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce: Dubai Chamber of Commerce is an exclusive distribution partner for Perlin products in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). Under the agreement, Dubai CC will market and resell Perlin products to its members and extensive network in MENA.
- ICC’s Chambers Climate Coalition: ICC’s Chambers Climate Coalition, comprised of 450 business chambers globally, is partnering with Perlin to incorporate blockchain solutions (e.g., Clarify) for greater sustainability and supply chain transparency.
- ICC INCOTERMS 2020 release: Perlin will be developing smart contract based smart INCOs to launch with the ICC’s INCOTERMS 2020 re-release. Since 1936, INCOTERMS have been used to support all global trade and the initiative will launch in September in over 20 countries.
Perlin (PERL) Token Information
– Token Name: Perlin (PERL)
– Ticker: PERL
– Token type: Perlin (PERL) will initially be issued as an ERC-20 asset
– Total Token Supply: 1,033,200,000 PERL
– PERL Token Distribution:
+ Seed Sale: comprise 20% of total token supply.
+ Strategic Sale: comprise 19.49% of total token supply.
+ Private Sale: comprise 8.36% of total token supply.
+ Public Sale: comprise of 8.38% total token supply.
+ Teams: comprise 15% of total token supply.
+ Advisors: comprise 9.65% of total token supply.
+ Treasury: comprise 19.12% of total token supply.
Learn More Information At:
– Telegram group: https://t.me/perlinnetworkchat
– Telegram channel: https://t.me/perlinnetworkchat
– Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/PerlinNetwork
– Medium: https://medium.com/perlin-network
– Discord: https://discord.gg/dMYfDPM
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/perlin.network
Perlin Token Sale Details
Seed Sale Overview: Conducted in January 2018 and raised a total of ~$12.4MM at ~$0.06 per token, selling 20.0% of total token supply.
Strategic Sale Overview: Conducted in May 2018 and raised a total of ~$24.2MM at ~$0.12 per token, selling 19.49% of total token supply.
Private Sale Overview: Conducted in July 2018 and raised a total of ~$17.3MM at ~$0.20 per token, selling 8.36% of total token supply.
Binance Launchpad Sale:
– Launchpad Ticket Claim Time: 2019/08/24 06:00 AM (UTC) – 2019/08/25 06:00 AM (UTC)
– Hard Cap: $6,700,000
– Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 86,530,500 PERL (8.38% of Total Token Supply)
– Public Sale Token Price: 1 PERL = $0.07743 (price in BNB will be determined prior to the lottery draw date)
– Token Sale Format: Lottery & Airdrop
– Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets: 13,400
– Allocation Per Winning Ticket: $500 (6,457.45 PERL)
– Maximum of Ticket for each user: 10 Ticket ($5,000)
– Total Airdrop Pool: 3,874,500 PERL (approx $300,000)
– Supported Sessions: Binance Coin (BNB) only
PERL Airdrop Details
For this Launchpad session, a pool of 3,874,500 PERL tokens will be split and airdropped to all launchpad participants that do not have a winning ticket.
The amount airdropped to each participant that does not have a winning ticket will be calculated as = (Number of non-winning tickets held by each non-winning participant / Total number of non-winning tickets across all non-winning participants) x Total Airdrop Pool. Please note that if you do have a winning ticket, you will not be eligible for the airdrop.
Example: User A claimed 3 tickets but did not have a winning ticket. The total amount of tickets across all users that did not have a winning ticket is 400,000 tickets. In this scenario, User A will receive an airdrop of 29.05 PERL (3 / 400,000 x 3,874,500 PERL).
How To Join And Buy Perlin (PERL) Token?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to participate in PERL Token Sale on Binance Launchpad
Step 1: Register And Verify Account On Binance Exchange: This is to ensure that token sales are being done in compliance with regulatory requirements in users’ jurisdictions.
Step 2: PERL Token Sale Rules
The Perlin token sale will follow a lottery & airdrop format, with the recording of user Binance Coin (BNB) balances starting from 2019/08/09 00:00 AM (UTC).
To buy and hold Binance Coin (BNB): Please see tutorial at Binance Exchange Tutorial
Binance will record user BNB balances for 15 days from 2019/08/09 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/08/24 00:00 AM (UTC). The final BNB holding amount for each user will be determined as the average of the 15 days.
An example of the average BNB holdings calculation for each user is below.
Average BNB Holdings on each Day
|15-Day Average BNB Holdings||(100 + 100 + 100 + 100 + 50 + 50 + 50 +70 + 70 + 70+ 80 + 80 + 80 + 80 + 80) / 15 = 77.3 BNB|
|Total Eligible Ticket(s)||1 Ticket|
Lottery Ticket Allocation
Users will be able to claim up to a maximum of 10 lottery tickets based on their daily average BNB holdings (represented by X below) over the 15-day period leading up to the lottery draw date.
Daily Average BNB balance (X)
No. of Lottery Tickets
|50 ≤ X < 100||1|
|100 ≤ X < 150||2|
|150 ≤ X < 200||3|
|200 ≤ X < 250||4|
|250 ≤ X < 300||5|
|300 ≤ X < 350||6|
|350 ≤ X < 400||7|
|400 ≤ X < 450||8|
|450 ≤ X < 500||9|
- 2019/08/09 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/08/24 00:00 AM (UTC): During this period, user BNB balances will be calculated in hourly snapshots for each day over a 15-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 15 days will determine the number of tickets that you will able to claim.
- 2019/08/24 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24 hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket claim. Please note that users will only be able to claim tickets once.
- 2019/08/25 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim closes and the lottery draw begins.
- 2019/08/25 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from the winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your account to deduct be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket.
- 2019/08/26 08:00 AM (UTC): After this time, we will airdrop PERL tokens to all participants that did not have a winning ticket.
Step 3: Buy Perlin (PERL) Token
– Login Your Binance account and go to the Binance Launchpad page to find the Perlin project
– Go to the Perlin project page: Each Launchpad project requires a separate Token Purchase Agreement to be signed by each use
– On 2019/08/24 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24 hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket claim. Please note that users will only be able to claim tickets once.
– On 2019/08/25 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from the winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your account to deduct be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket.
– Click on ‘Ticket Claim History’ at right top corner of page to check Your Lottery Results
– Get Your PERL Tokens soon: Within 15 days after the token sale ends, You will be credited with the respective tokens to Your Binance account.
– You will be able to either directly trade the PERL token on Binance Exchange or withdraw the tokens to Your personal wallet once the tokens are distributed.
* Users from the following countries will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform:
Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo,Cuba, Côte d’Ivoire, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Liberia, Macedonia, Myanmar, Serbia, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
Risk warning: Binance Launchpad is a high-risk investment channel. You should be sensible in Your participation and be aware of investment risks. We is not liable for Your investment gains or losses. The information we provide is for You to conduct Your own research. It is not investment advice.
Perlin Token Sale Details On Binance Launchpad – How To Join And Buy Perlin (PERL) Token? – Cryptokiemtien.com