NanoSpectral Airdrop NASP Token – Receive 16 NASP Tokens Free
NanoSpectral Airdrop NASP Token – Tutorial As Below
Step 1: Do Tasks
– Join NanoSpectral (NASP) Discord group: https://discord.gg/xcAkE2G
– Follow NASP on Twitter account: https://twitter.com/NanoSpect
– Retweet this tweet with comment: https://twitter.com/NanoSpect/status/1196071686262706176
– Like and follow NanoSpectral on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nano.sp.750
– Share this post on Your Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=195849811578785&id=100034613028089
– Download and create NASP wallet at: https://nanospectral.com
– Like Facebook page and share (Optional): https://www.facebook.com/share.airdrop.bounty.campaigns
– Follow KTSGroup (Vietnam Cryptocurrency Community) on Twitter and retweet the latest tweet (Optional): https://twitter.com/ktsgroup_io
Step 2: Fill The Form
– Fill the form of NanoSpectral Airdrop: https://nanospectral.events.idloom.com/nasp-airdrop
– Enter Your email address, NASP wallet address, Discord username, Twitter profile link, retweet link, Facebook profile link, share link on Your Facebook
– Then click on ‘Confirm’ to finish
Step 3: Referral Rewards
– Receive extra 4 NASP Tokens free per referral
About NanoSpectral (NASP)
NanoSpectral (NASP) is targeting a breakthrough by developing a radically new scientific and commercial platform for fast measurements and functionality understanding in biotechnology and food science and technology.
NASP will open a new area in biological sciences and engineering by exploring and describing biological systems through a nondestructive monitoring of their interaction with nearinfrared light (NIR), considering not only direct light interactions with specific compounds (current state-of-the-art methods), but also with their surrounding water, which is present in each biological system (unique for this approach).
Next to the platform applying next generation nanotechnologies NanoSpectral is developing a unique handheld photonic integrated Spectrometer that will be with the targeted resolution and precision the first of its kind and provide the necessary tool for qualitative and quantitative advanced characterisation of wide range of biological systems.