Huobi Exchange Airdrop Reserve Protocol – Earn Free 400 RSR – RSR Will Be IEO On Huobi Exchange
Huobi Exchange Airdrop Reserve Protocol, Tutorial As Below
Step 1: Register Huobi Exchange Account
– Register account at: https://www.huobi.co
Tutorial Of Registration – Click Here: https://cryptokiemtien.com/huobi-cryptocurrency-exchange-review-how-to-register-and-verify-
Step 2: Chat With Telegram Bot
– Chat with Bot: https://t.me/HuobiGlobalBountyBot
– Click on ‘Start’
– Join Telegram channel and click on ‘Done’: https://t.me/HuobiGlobalAnnouncementChannel
– Join Telegram group and click on ‘Done’: https://t.me/huobiglobalofficial
– Follow Twitter and send to Bot Your Twitter username: https://twitter.com/reserveprotocol
– Like and retweet this tweet then click on ‘Done’: https://twitter.com/HuobiGlobal/status/1127655868047216640
– Answer 03 questions: The answers are: B ; B; C
– Send to Bot Your email address that registered Huobi Account then click on ‘Confirmed’
– Click on ‘Balance’ button: Check Your RSR of balance
Step 3: Referral Rewards
– Click on ‘Invite Link’ to get Your referral link
– Earn extra 50 RSR per referral
About Huobi Exchange And Reserve Protocol
Huobi is a cryptocurrency exchanges of Huobi Group. Since its establishment in 2013, Huobi Grouphas been financed by ZhenFund and Sequoia Capital. Its accumulative turnover has exceeded 1.2 trillion USD and once became the world’s largest digital asset exchange with a global share of 50%. Currently, Huobi Group has invested in more than sixty upstream and downstream enterprises. It has established compliance service teams in Singapore, Japan, South Korea, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Brazil and Hong Kong to deliver its secure and credible digital asset trading and asset management services to millions of users in over 130 countries.
The initial production version of the Reserve Protocol will contain a substantially centralized fiatcoin, and over time each protocol component will be migrated on-chain and released from control by the founding team, eventually becoming fully decentralized. There are three planned phases of the Reserve network:
The centralized phase — where Reserve is backed by US dollars, which are held by a trust company.
The decentralized phase — where Reserve is backed by a changing basket of assets in a decentralized way, but still stabilized in price with respect to the US dollar.
The independent phase — where Reserve is no longer pegged to the US dollar, with the intent of stabilizing its real purchasing power regardless of fluctuations in the value of the dollar.
* For more information at: https://reserve.org