Huobi Exchange Airdrop EOS – Share $20,000 Of EOS Free
Huobi Exchange Airdrop EOS – Tutorial As Below
Step 1: Register Huobi Exchange Account
– Register Huobi exchange account at: https://www.huobi.co
Tutorial Of Registration – Click Here: https://cryptokiemtien.com/huobi-cryptocurrency-exchange-review-how-to-register-and-verify-account
– Login Your account and go to this page to get Your Huobi UID: https://account.huobi.co/en-us/user-center/security
Step 2: Do Tasks
– Go to this page to get the campaign poster: https://huobiglobal.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/900000033203/mceclip0.png
– Share the campaign poster on Your twitter account, tag 3 people or social groups with over 200 members; Take a screenshot.
– Like Facebook page and share (Optional): https://www.facebook.com/share.airdrop.bounty.campaigns
– Follow KTSGroup (Vietnam Cryptocurrency Community) on Twitter and retweet the latest tweet (Optional): https://twitter.com/ktsgroup_io
Step 3: Fill The Form
– Fill the form of Huobi Exchange Airdrop: http://t.cn/AigUtCle
– Enter Your Huobi UID and upload Your screenshot
– All participants will share $20,000 of EOS free after Airdrop ends
– Note: Airdrop ends at 10:00 on December 10th. (GMT+8)
About Huobi Exchange And EOS
Huobi exchange is a cryptocurrency exchanges of Huobi Group. Since its establishment in 2013, Huobi Grouphas been financed by ZhenFund and Sequoia Capital. Its accumulative turnover has exceeded 1.2 trillion USD and once became the world’s largest digital asset exchange with a global share of 50%. Currently, Huobi Group has invested in more than sixty upstream and downstream enterprises. It has established compliance service teams in Singapore, Japan, South Korea, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Brazil and Hong Kong to deliver its secure and credible digital asset trading and asset management services to millions of users in over 130 countries.
EOS.IO is a blockchain protocol powered by the native cryptocurrency EOS. The protocol emulates most of the attributes of a real computer including hardware (CPU(s) & GPU(s) for processing, local/RAM memory, hard-disk storage) with the computing resources distributed equally among EOS cryptocurrency holders. EOSIO operates as a smart contract platform and decentralized operating system intended for the deployment of industrial-scale decentralized applications through a decentralized autonomous corporation model. The smart contract platform claims to eliminate transaction fees and also conduct millions of transactions per second. EOS (EOS) is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications. The EOS software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters.
Click here to start trading and sell Your Token/Coin Airdrop on Binance exchange with a 10% trading fee discount.