Horizen Airdrop ZEN Coin – Earn Free ZEN Coins Every 20 Hours – ZEN Is Trading On Binance Exchange
Horizen Airdrop ZEN Coin – Airdrop Tutorial As Below
Step 1: Create ZEN Wallet
– Option 1: Get ZEN wallet address on Binance Exchange
+ Login Your binance exchange account and go to this page to get ZEN wallet address: https://www.binance.com/en/usercenter/wallet/deposit/ZEN
– Option 2: Download ZEN wallet
+ Download ZEN wallet at: https://www.horizen.global/wallets
Step 2: Register Horizen Airdrop
– Register Horizen Airdrop at: https://getzen.cash
– Enter Your first name, email address
– Create login password
– Tick in box ‘Register to Horizen newsletter’ and click on ‘Register’
– Check Your email to activate account
Step 3: Earn ZEN Coin Free
– Login Your Horizen Airdrop account
– Enter Your ZEN wallet address
– Slide to complete the puzzle
– Then click on ‘Claim’
– ZEN Coins will be transferred into Your ZEN wallet automatically
– You can claim ZEN Coins free every 20 hours
Step 4: Referral Rewards
– Login Your Horizen Airdrop account and go to this page to get Your referral link: https://getzen.cash/user/referral
– Earn extra ZEN Coins per referral
– Like Facebook page and share (Optional): https://www.facebook.com/share.airdrop.bounty.campaigns
Horizen is building a technology platform with optional privacy features that aims to enable an application-rich and inclusive ecosystem to provide people with freedom and everyday usability.
Launched in May 2017, the leading-edge platform enables real-life uses beyond its cryptocurrency – ZEN, including the ability to deploy sidechains and integrate third party technologies.
ZEN is the native cryptocurrency of Horizen. Its optional privacy feature allows you to control your digital footprint.
ZEN offers two different types of addresses:
- T-Addresses – Regular addresses for making transactions similar to bitcoin. These transactions are public and transparent on the blockchain.
- Z-Addresses – Also known as shielded addresses, transactions between Z-Addresses are completely private and anonymous. They leverage zero knowledge cryptography to obscure sender and recipient addresses, as well as amount sent.Balances in shielded addresses are private, however, any regular addresses on the receiving end will deshield the token and reveal the value received on the blockchain.
– ZEN is trading on Binance exchange: https://www.binance.com/en/trade/ZEN_BTC
Learn More Information At: https://www.horizen.global