Binance exchange is launching a GBP Trading Competition to their users and has committed $20,000 BUSD in prizes to celebrate the holiday season.
Competition period: 21/12/2020 09:00 AM (UTC) to 27/12/2020 23:59:59 PM (UTC)
GBP Trading Competition On Binance – Tutorial As Below
Register Binance Exchange Account
Rules And Prizes
- Participants must trade a minimum of 500 GBP in GBP trading pairs (Buy or Sell) during the competition period to get a chance of winning a share of the rewards.
- The trading volume applies to both GBP spot and margin trades.
Go to this page for a quick guide on how to trade in Spot markets.
The prize pool of $20,000 BUSD will be exclusive to the top 100 traders, ranked by total effective trading volume in GBP pairs during the competition period. The prize distribution will be as per the table below:
|User Rank||Rewards in BUSD|
In addition, You can deposit GBP to their Binance accounts at zero fees by selecting Buy Crypto > Bank Deposit > Bank/Card Deposit – Faster Payments.
Terms & Conditions
- The rewards will be allocated in BUSD to winners’ Binance wallets within 2 weeks after the competition ends. Users can see their rewards by selecting the Account Center > Wallet > Distribution History.
- The competition will apply to all current and future GBP quote and base pairs. Current trading pairs are: BNB/GBP, BTC/GBP, ETH/GBP, SXP/GBP, XRP/GBP, GBP/BUSD, and GBP/USDT.
- Binance will exclude any wash trades for GBP trading pairs during the competition period.
You can go to this Binance page to learn more information
Binance is a blockchain ecosystem comprised of several arms to serve the greater mission of blockchain advancement and the freedom of money. Binance Exchange is the leading global cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, with users from over 180 countries and regions. The Binance ecosystem is also comprised of Binance Labs (venture capital arm and incubator), Binance DEX (decentralized exchange feature developed on top of its native, community-driven Binance Chain blockchain), Binance Launchpad (token sale platform), Binance Academy (educational portal), Binance Research (market analysis), Binance Charity Foundation (blockchain-powered donation platform and non-profit for aiding in sustainability), Binance X (developer-focused initiative) and Trust Wallet (its official multi-coin wallet and dApps browser).
Join Other Trading Competitions To Get Rewards
You can learn more about other trading competitions at our page of Trading competitions and don’t forget to follow us to receive newsletters:
Like our Facebook page and share (Optional)