Binance exchange and FIL are together launching a Trading Competition to their users. Trade FIL Tokens on Binance exchange, You will have a chance to win $100,000 in FIL Tokens.
Competition period: 2021-04-15 00:00:00 AM (UTC) – 2021-04-21 11:59:59 PM (UTC)
FIL Trading Competition On Binance – Tutorial As Below
Register Binance Exchange Account
Event 1: Deposit FIL To Receive $20,000 In FIL Tokens Pool
All users who make a net deposit (deposit minus withdrawal) of 20 FIL tokens or more on their Binance accounts from an external source (excluding internal transfers on Binance) will equally share a pool of $20,000 in FIL tokens.
Event 2: Trade FIL And Win $60,000 In FIL Tokens
All users will be ranked based on their total trading volume, calculated in FIL, on their Binance accounts (including both buys and sells) across eligible FIL spot and margin trading pairs during the competition period.
The reward structure is as follows:
- 1st place: $20,000 in FIL tokens
- 2nd place: $10,000 in FIL tokens
- 3rd place: $5,000 in FIL tokens
- 4th-10th place: split $25,000 in FIL tokens equally
Event 3: Trade FIL To Win From Lucky Draw For $1,000 In FIL Tokens
All users with a total trading volume (including both buys and sells) of 100 FIL or more during the competition period will qualify for a lucky draw. 20 lucky winners will be randomly selected to each win $1,000 in FIL tokens.
Additional Margin Promotion Benefits:
- 0% borrowing interest on FIL margin trading pairs.
- Trading volume completed via margin will be multiplied by a coefficient of 3.
- All users that borrow FIL from Binance Margin will enjoy VIP+1 borrowing limit.
Terms & Conditions
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to log in and redeem your voucher via Account > Reward Center.
- Binance will use the average closing price at 11:59:59 PM (UTC) of FIL/USDT trading pair during the competition period as the FIL exchange rate used for distribution.
- FIL spot and margin trading pairs: FIL/BTC, FIL/USDT, FIL/BNB.
- The lucky draw rules of promotion C follow the Lucky Draw Rules Bases on Binance Chain Hash Value.
- Participants that win rewards in Event 2 will not be eligible to receive rewards from Event 3.
You can go to this Binance page to learn more information
Filecoin (FIL) is a decentralized storage system that aims to “store humanity’s most important information.” The project raised $205 million in an initial coin offering (ICO) in 2017, and initially planned a launch date for mid-2019. However, the launch date for the Filecoin mainnet was pushed back until block 148,888, which is expected in mid-October 2020.
The project was first described back in 2014 as an incentive layer for the Interplanetary File System (IPFS), a peer-to-peer storage network. Filecoin is open protocol and backed by a blockchain that records commitments made by the network’s participants, with transactions made using FIL, the blockchain’s native currency. The blockchain is based on both proof-of-replication and proof-of-spacetime.
Binance is a blockchain ecosystem comprised of several arms to serve the greater mission of blockchain advancement and the freedom of money. Binance Exchange is the leading global cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, with users from over 180 countries and regions. The Binance ecosystem is also comprised of Binance Labs (venture capital arm and incubator), Binance DEX (decentralized exchange feature developed on top of its native, community-driven Binance Chain blockchain), Binance Launchpad (token sale platform), Binance Academy (educational portal), Binance Research (market analysis), Binance Charity Foundation (blockchain-powered donation platform and non-profit for aiding in sustainability), Binance X (developer-focused initiative) and Trust Wallet (its official multi-coin wallet and dApps browser).
Join Other Trading Competitions To Get Rewards
You can learn more about other trading competitions at our page of Trading competitions and don’t forget to follow us to receive newsletters:
Like our Facebook page and share (Optional)