FET and Binance are together launching margin trading competition to celebrate FET Token being added to Binance Margin Trading with 3x leverage on its BTC and USDT trading pairs. Join the trading competition, You will have a chance to win $20,000 USD in FET Tokens.
Competition Period: 2020/06/17 0:00 AM to 2020/06/24 0:00 AM (UTC)
FET Trading Competition On Binance – Tutorial As Below
Register Binance Exchange Account
Event 1: FET Trading Competition And Win $20,000 In FET Tokens
Users will be ranked in terms of their total FET trading volume traded on their Binance account (including both buys and sells on spot and margin) across all FET trading pairs during the activity period.
Note: FET trading volume completed via isolated margin will be tripled when being counted into each user’s total trading volume.
The prizes structure is as follows:
- 1st place: Win $20,000 USD in FET tokens.
- 2nd place: $15,000 USD in FET tokens.
- 3rd place: $10,000 USD in FET tokens.
- 4th-10th place: split $35,000 USD in FET tokens for $5,000 USD in FET each.
Event 2: Trade FET to Share A Prize Pool Of $20,000 In FET Tokens
All users with total trading volume (including both buys and sells on spot and margin) of 100,000 FET Tokens or more will equally share a prize pool of $20,000 USD in FET tokens.
Event 3: Zero FET Borrowing Fees On Binance Margin
All users that borrow FET from Binance Margin will enjoy 0% borrowing fees and VIP+1 borrowing volume. The borrowing limit structure is as follows:
|Base Limit||Quote Limit||Base Limit||Quote Limit|
- FET trading pairs include FET/BTC, FET/USDT, FET/BNB, with isolated margin also supported on FET/BTC and FET/USDT.
- Users that win rewards for ranking in the top 10 in FET trading volume will not be eligible to receive rewards from the bonus activity.
- Valid trading volume counts both buys and sells on spot and margin, excluding any wash trades. Trading volume completed via isolated function will be triple counted into total trading volume.
- Binance will use the average price of FET/USDT trading pairs during the competition period as the exchange rate between USD and FET for prize distribution.
- Participants will not be eligible to win multiple prizes across Event 1 and Event 2.
- Sub-account and margin account trading volume will be combined with the master account’s total trading volume in the final calculation.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to login and see your rewards via your Distribution History in the Account Center.
Binance is a blockchain ecosystem comprised of several arms to serve the greater mission of blockchain advancement and the freedom of money. Binance Exchange is the leading global cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, with users from over 180 countries and regions. The Binance ecosystem is also comprised of Binance Labs (venture capital arm and incubator), Binance DEX (decentralized exchange feature developed on top of its native, community-driven Binance Chain blockchain), Binance Launchpad (token sale platform), Binance Academy (educational portal), Binance Research (market analysis), Binance Charity Foundation (blockchain-powered donation platform and non-profit for aiding in sustainability), Binance X (developer-focused initiative) and Trust Wallet (its official multi-coin wallet and dApps browser).
Fetch.AI (FET) brings together machine learning (“ML”), artificial intelligence (“AI”), multi-agent systems and decentralized ledger technology to create an economic internet — an environment where digital representatives of the economy’s moving parts (such as data, hardware, services, people and infrastructure) can get useful work done through effective introductions and predictions.
Fetch’s goal is to automate a limitless number of markets which currently require tremendous manual intervention. Autonomous economic transactions will deliver near-frictionless marketplaces, operating at digital speed.
Fetch.AI envisages a world in which everyone owns numerous economic agents on the Fetch.AI platform which operate in series or in parallel to construct solutions to today’s and tomorrow’s complex problems which are far more elegant and efficient than humans can produce.
Join Other Trading Competitions To Get Rewards
You can learn more about other trading competitions at our page of Trading competition and don’t forget to follow us to receive newsletters:
Like our Facebook page and share (Optional)