Facebook Has Released Website Of Digital Wallet For Libra Cryptocurrency (Calibra)
Calibra was founded in 2019 with the mission of making money work for everyone. We believe that all people, all over the world should have equal, easy and educated access to financial services. Calibra is designed for Libra, a new cryptocurrency. The Calibra app is built on innovative blockchain technology to enable people to move their money more freely, securely and affordably in their day-to-day lives. It will be available globally.
As well as being a standalone app available on iOS and Android, Calibra will integrate the Calibra wallet into Facebook platforms like WhatsApp and Messenger. This means Facebook’s 2.7 billion users will be able to access Calibra’s functionality through apps they already use. Offering this integrated service alongside the Calibra standalone app helps make financial services more accessible to more people.
The Calibra company is a subsidiary of Facebook, Inc. Calibra operates independently from Facebook. Calibra is headquartered in Menlo Park.
Important Points On Calibra
1. Calibra is currently being built. You can sign up for early access.
2. You will need to pass KYC.
3. Calibra will be available as a standalone app in the App Store and Google Play. You will also be able to use Calibra directly in your WhatsApp and Messenger apps.
4. You can use Calibra to send money to anyone, anywhere in the world. Calibra is designed for Libra, a new global currency. Because the value of Libra is stable, you can also save your money in Calibra and use it to pay for everyday transactions.
5. Transaction fees will be low-cost and transparent, especially if you’re sending money internationally.
6. Calibra will be available in as many countries as possible.
7. You can convert your local currency to or from Libra.
8. The Calibra company is a subsidiary of Facebook, Inc. Calibra operates independently from Facebook.
For More Information Of Calibra At: https://calibra.com
What Is Libra?
Libra is a global cryptocurrency built on the foundation of a blockchain (the Libra Blockchain). Libra is fully backed by the Libra Reserve, a collection of currencies and other assets used as collateral for every Libra that is created, building trust in its intrinsic value.
For More Information Of Libra, Please Read This Post: https://cryptokiemtien.com/binance-research-releases-review-of-libra-facebooks-cryptocurrency
Facebook Has Released Website Of Digital Wallet For Libra Cryptocurrency (Calibra) – Cryptokiemtien