Cartesi Token Sale Details – IEO On Binance Launchpad – How To Join And Buy CTSI Token?
What Is Cartesi?
Cartesi is building an operating system for dApps. The project enables complex and intensive computations to run in a Linux environment, outside the blockchain, without compromising decentralization. Cartesi aims to make dApps significantly more powerful, cost-effective, easier to develop, and portable.
Cartesi aims to bring mainstream productivity to DApp developers and a compelling experience for DApp users. Cartesi enables developers to code their DApps to run under the Linux operating system, greatly reducing the development cost and complexity, and making them portable across-chains. These Linux DApps are scalable, allowing for intensive computations at a greatly reduced cost, while still guaranteeing consensus for the parties involved. By making developers vastly more productive and giving them access to unlimited computational resources, Cartesi paves the way for a new wave of innovation and widespread adoption.
- Cartesi is a layer-2 infrastructure, which aims to enable complex and intensive computations to run in a Linux environment, outside the blockchain, without compromising decentralization.
- Developers can work in a familiar environment with no artificial limitations and with access to their favorite tools.
- dApps can store data temporarily on the Cartesi Side Chain, which is governed by a Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm, without having to constantly communicate with the layer-1 blockchain.
- Raised 0.80 MM USD via private token sales from August 2017 to December 2019.
Key Features And Highlights
Scalability: Intensive computations on massive amounts of data are performed off-chain with the same security guarantees offered by the blockchain;
Programmability: dApp logic runs under Linux, with a choice of thousands of open-source software components to mix and match;
Ease of Adoption: Developers can work in a familiar environment with no artificial limitations and with access to all their favorite tools;
Decentralization: Consensus is securely reached on-chain with no need for a reputation protocol, Trusted Execution Environment, or central servers on the cloud;
Portability: Cartesi aims to make dApps portable across the most important public blockchains that support smart contracts;
Privacy: dApp states can be kept private among application participants.
Original Roadmap & Achievements
|2018: Q4||Cartesi Core Testing||Medium|
|2018: Q4||Finalized the first minimum viable product||Medium|
|2019: Q2||Achieved Computation Verifiability||Medium|
|2019: Q3||Open-source of Cartesi Core||Medium|
|2019: Q4||Built the decentralized tournament infrastructure||Medium|
|2020: Q1||Release of decentralized application Creepts||Medium|
- Launch of Creepts
- Launch of Creepts Bounty Program
- Release of read-only centralized server for Creepts
- Release of SDK documentation v1
- Release of read-write centralized server for Creepts
- Release of staking contract
- Release of Host-Target Interface (“HTIF”) Linux Driver for Roll-ups
- Release of Proof-of-Stake prototype
- Release of tournament API documentation
- Release of high-level Google Remote Procedure Call (“GRPC”) for Roll-ups
- Infrastructure re-evaluation
- Launch mining on Testnet
- Redesigning of testing infrastructure
- Launch mining on Mainnet
- Release of P2P Service GRPC
- Release of Roll-ups contracts
- Release of Cartesi Roll-ups
- Infrastructure re-implementation
- Conducting Cartesi Side Chain testing and auditing
- Launch of Cartesi Side Chain on Testnet
- Conducting new infrastructure migration
- Conducting Cartesi Side Chain real usage testing
- Launch of Cartesi Side Chain on Mainnet
- Conducting Cartesi Side Chain bug bounty
Cartesi Teams And Advisors
Erick de Moura – CEO: Former Software Developer at Arizona Bay, Engineer and Team Lead at WebRadar, Software Designer at WiNGs Telecom.
Diego Nehab – CTO: Associate Professor at IMPA on computer graphics, image processing, and massive parallelism.
Augusto Teixeira – Chief Scientific Officer: Associate Professor at IMPA specializing on probability and graph theory, former Postdoc Researcher at Ecole normale supérieure.
Colin Steil – COO: Former Program Ambassador at Anchor Taiwan, Global Partnership Manager at Mobile Only Accelerator and Chinaaccelerator, co-founder of Canada China Youth Foundation.
Danilo Tuler – Head of Engineering: Former CTO at Site Blindado, IT Director at B2W Digital, Director at Investtools and Ideais.
Felipe Argento – Blockchain Engineer
Carlo Fragni – Senior Software Engineer
Victor Fusco – Senior Software Engineer
Stephen Chen – Software Engineer
Fabiana Cecin – Software Engineer
Serguei Popov | IOTA, Co-Founder
Luis Henrique de Figureido | IMPA, Full Researcher
Stas Oskin | Wings.ai, Core Dev & Biz Dev
William Bao Bean | SOSV, General Partner
Michael Hwang | Big Bang Angels, Managing Director
Boris Povod | Wings.ai, R&D Lead
T.K. Hamed | CTE Advisor, Founder & CEO
Cartesi Partners And Supporters
Cartesi Token Information
– Token Name: Cartesi (CTSI)
– Ticker: CTSI
– Token type: ERC20
– Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000 CTSI
– Cartesi Token Distribution
- Launchpad Sale tokens comprise 10.00% of the total token supply.
- Seed Sale tokens comprise 2.00% of the total token supply.
- Private Sale tokens comprise 5.00% of the total token supply.
- Strategic Sale tokens comprise 0.67% of the total token supply.
- Team tokens comprise 15.00% of the total token supply.
- Advisors tokens comprise 2.11% of the total token supply.
- Foundation Reserve tokens comprise 40.22% of the total token supply.
- Mining Reserve tokens comprise 25.00% of the total token supply.
Learn More Information At:
Whitepaper: Whitepaper Cartesi
– Telegram group: https://t.me/cartesiproject
– Telegram channel: https://t.me/cartesiannouncements
– Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/cartesiproject
– Facebook page : https://facebook.com/cartesiproject
Cartesi Token Sale Details
Seed Sale Overview: The Seed Sale was conducted from August 1st – 31st, 2017 for 20,000,000 CTSI at a rate of 1 CTSI = $0.005 and raised a total of $100,000 at $457.82 = 1 ETH and $7,030.70 = 1 BTC, selling 2.00% of total token supply. The Seed Sale was conducted in ETH and BTC, raising 172.05 ETH and 3.02 BTC.
Private Sale Overview: The Private Sale was conducted from April 6th – May 21st, 2019 for 50,000,000 CTSI at a rate of 1 CTSI = $0.010 and raised a total of $500,000 at $178.15 = 1 ETH, selling 5.00% of total token supply. The Private Sale was conducted in ETH and USD, raising 561.33 ETH and $400,000.
Strategic Sale Overview: The Strategic Sale was conducted from December 22nd – 31st, 2019 for 6,666,668 CTSI at a rate of 1 CTSI = $0.030 and raised a total of $200,000, selling 0.67% of total token supply. The Strategic Sale was conducted in USD.
Binance Launchpad Sale:
– Launchpad Ticket Claim Time: 2020/04/21 06:00 AM (UTC) – 2020/04/22 06:00 AM (UTC)
– Launchpad Hard Cap: $1,500,000
– Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 100,000,000 CTSI (10% of Total Token Supply)
– Public Sale Token Price: 1 CTSI = $0.015 (price in BNB will be determined prior to the lottery draw date)
– Token Sale Format: Lottery
– Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets: 7,500
– Allocation Per Winning Ticket: $200 (13,333.33 CTSI)
– Supported Sessions: BNB only
How To Join And Buy CTSI Token?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to participate in CTSI Token Sale on Binance Launchpad
Step 1: Register And Verify Account On Binance Exchange: This is to ensure that token sales are being done in compliance with regulatory requirements in users’ jurisdictions.
You can see tutorial of registration Binance at: Tutorial Of Registration And Verification On Binance Exchange
Step 2: Cartesi Token Sale Rules
The Cartesi token sale will follow a lottery format, with the recording of user BNB balances starting at 2020/04/14 00:00 AM (UTC).
To buy and hold Binance Coin (BNB): Please read tutorial at Binance Exchange Tutorial
Binance will record user BNB balances for 7 days from 2020/04/14 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/04/21 00:00 AM (UTC). The final BNB holding amount for each user will be determined as the average of the 7 days
Lottery Ticket Allocation
Users will be able to claim up to a maximum of 10 lottery tickets based on their daily average BNB holdings (represented by X below) over the 7-day period leading up to the ticket claim date.
Daily Average BNB balance (X)
No. of Lottery Tickets
|50 ≤ X < 100||1|
|100 ≤ X < 150||2|
|150 ≤ X < 200||3|
|200 ≤ X < 250||4|
|250 ≤ X < 300||5|
|300 ≤ X < 350||6|
|350 ≤ X < 400||7|
|400 ≤ X < 450||8|
|450 ≤ X < 500||9|
- 2020/04/14 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/04/21 00:00 AM (UTC): During this period, user BNB balances will be calculated in hourly snapshots for each day over a 7-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 7 days will determine the number of tickets that you will be able to claim.
- 2020/04/21 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24 hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket claim. Please note that users will only be able to claim tickets once.
- 2020/04/22 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim closes and the lottery draw begins.
- 2020/04/22 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from each winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your spot exchange account to be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket. Please note that BNB in open orders, margin accounts, lending products, sub-accounts, futures accounts, or fiat accounts will not be eligible to be deducted.
Step 3: Buy CTSI Token
– Login Your Binance account and go to the Binance Launchpad page to find the Cartesi project
– Go to the Cartesi project page: Each Launchpad project requires a separate Token Purchase Agreement to be signed by each use
– On 2020/04/21 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24 hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket claim. Please note that users will only be able to claim tickets once.
– On 2020/04/22 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from each winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your spot exchange account to be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket. Please note that BNB in open orders, margin accounts, lending products, sub-accounts, futures accounts, or fiat accounts will not be eligible to be deducted.
– Click on ‘Ticket Claim History’ at right top corner of page to check Your Lottery Results
– Get Your CTSI Tokens soon: Within 15 days after the token sale ends, You will be credited with the respective tokens to Your Binance account.
– You will be able to either directly trade the CTSI token on Binance Exchange or withdraw the tokens to Your personal wallet once the tokens are distributed.
* Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform:
Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
Risk Warning: Binance Launchpad is a high-risk investment channel. You should be sensible in Your participation and be aware of investment risks. We are not liable for Your investment gains or losses. The information we provide for You to conduct Your own research. It is not investment advice.
Cartesi Token Sale Details – IEO On Binance Launchpad – How To Join And Buy CTSI Token? – Cryptokiemtien.com
– Like our Facebook page and share (Optional)