Brave Browser Cooperates With Binance To Let Users Trade Cryptocurrency Directly From Their Browser
Brave software, the origination behind the cryptocurrency-powered Brave browser, has cooperated with leading cryptocurrency exchange Binance to let users trade cryptocurrency directly from their browsers.
According to an announcement, the Brave browser will integrate a new Binance widget into its desktop version that will be available once users open new tabs. The widget will let users trade cryptocurrencies with Binance’s main platform and with Binance.US, the version of the cryptocurrency exchanges for users in the U.S.
The Binance widget will also let users simply monitor their balances or obtain deposit addresses. The announcement details top cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, XRP, and LTC will be available, as well as “many others supported by binance.”
The widget itself won’t be loaded via an iframe and will instead be built into Brave itself to preserve users’ privacy. It details that API calls will only be made if the user authenticates via OAuth and interacts with the widget itself. Brendan Eich, CEO and co-founder of Brave, was quoted as saying:
- Cryptocurrency trading can be a daunting task for users not familiar with such assets, so integrating Binance into the Brave browser makes the process seamless and simple.
Eich added that the browser is “taking cryptocurrency trading mainstream” by making it easier for users to transact. It’s worth noting the browser has a built-in tracker and ad blocker and its own advertising system that serves users ads that reward them with its Basic Attention Token (BAT). Users have to opt-in to see the ads.
Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao noted that adding a widget for the exchange on Brave “instills a safer way to buy and sell crypto and also reduces user friction to onboard, trade and interact with the Binance ecosystem.” The widget is enabled by default, although users can turn it off and it hide directly on the new tab page.
The feature, for now, is available on Brave’s Nightly version – meant for developers to test new features – and will be released on the general version in April. As for mobile devices, the announcement notes availability “will be announced at a later date.”
It’s worth noting earlier this month Brave announced a partnership with the TAP Network, allowing users to redeem BAT earned watching ads for “real-world rewards.” The partnership means the tokens can be redeemed with over 250,000 brands including Uber, Hotels.com, Starbucks, Domino’s, and more.
About Brave Software
You can download and use Brave Browser by this link: https://brave.com
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption with 25+ products, projects and initiatives including:
- Binance Exchange (Binance.com): Binance Futures, Spot & Margin trading, Binance Lending and Binance Staking
- Binance Academy: non-profit blockchain and crypto educational portal
- Binance Charity: non-profit organization and first blockchain-powered donation platform dedicated to advancing transparent philanthropy
- Binance DEX: community-driven decentralized exchange developed on top of the Binance Chain blockchain for issuing and exchanging digital assets in a decentralized manner
- Binance Fiat Gateways: buy-and-sell crypto platform, covering 170+ countries and regions through local payments partners and P2P platforms. Fiat-to-Crypto Platforms: joint ventures with global partners to buy, sell and trade crypto: Binance US, Binance Jersey, Binance Singapore, Binance Uganda, Binance Lite Australia
- Binance Labs: venture arm and incubator, investing in and supporting early-stage blockchain startups and infrastructure projects
- Binance Launchpad: exclusive token launch platform for supporting transformative blockchain startups and entrepreneurs
- Binance Research: institutional-grade, data-driven insights and analysis for crypto investors
- Binance X: developer-focused initiative to foster innovation of blockchain developers and cultivate industry growth and meaningful use cases
- Other initiatives include: Binance Cloud (end-to-end enterprise solution for launching exchanges), Binance Info (market news and insights), Trust Wallet (mobile wallet and dApp browser)
Brave Browser Cooperates With Binance To Let Users Trade Cryptocurrency Directly From Their Browser – Cryptokiemtien.com – Refer: Cryptoglobe.com & Brave.com
Do You want to work from home during this Coronavirus outbreak and Make money on the cryptomarket with experienced trading team? KTS Trading Team is here to help You
Step 1: Sign up SnapEx account: https://www.snapex.com
Note: As sign up, You must use invitation code is: e5pvotStep 2: Join our Trading Signal Telegram channel for Market updates and Real-time exclusive Trading Signals free. After You are signed up SnapEx account at Step 1, Please fill this form to be added into Trading Signal channel:
Step 3: Start trading to make Your profits with us