Bitcoin Price Increase Above 10%
The Leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin has enjoyed bullish trend continuous for 3 days in a row. The Bitcoin price has surged up from $11,000 to $12,600. The bulls have continued to rule this Tuesday, taking the price further up to $12,710.
The price gained more than 7% in less than 12 hours reaching $11890 trading level. While technical analysis of Bitcoin has a strong bullish penchant.
According to the 24-hr time period, BTC price has surged over 11% from $11k to $12k. This growth has increased the BTC market cap to $2.66 billion. At the time of writing, the Bitcoin coin price has increased by 11% against the USD, trading at $12,710.16 USD.
Currently, the Bitcoin is holding market cap $226,338,039,652 USD with $26,581,996,208 USD 24-hour volume and 17,807,650 BTC circulating supply.
According to Technical Indicators
- The Chaikin Money Flow is indicating a Bullish Trend. Showcasing continuous Buying Pressure, rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0.36.
- The Bollinger Band is showing divergent volatility in the market.
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bullish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which is above 70 levels. Indicating over bought condition.
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were below the candles and showcased a bullish market.
Bitcoin Price Increase Above 10% – Source: https://coinpedia.org