Binance Voting Round 2 – ARPA vs CRE – Receive Rewards Of BNB And ARPA Or CRE
Binance Voting Round 2 – ARPA vs CRE
For the second round of the new format Community Coin Vote, Binance has selected ARPA (ARPA) and Carry (CRE) as the two candidates for the vote.
The vote will start at 2019/11/05 4:00 AM (UTC) for 24 hours and will close at 2019/11/06 4:00 AM (UTC).
The number of votes each user receives will be determined by their 7-day average (hourly snapshots) BNB holdings from: 2019/10/29 0:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/11/05 0:00 AM (UTC).
Binance has made the following change to the activity rules for this session:
- Users that vote for the runner-up will now split a predetermined BNB pool, instead of this BNB pool previously being allocated to the winner.
- The BNB holding period has been reduced to 7 days, down from 9 days previously.
If ARPA (ARPA) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for ARPA will split a total reward pool of 15,000,000 ARPA, based on the number of votes from each participant.
If Carry (CRE) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for CRE will split a total reward pool of 50,000,000 CRE, based on the number of votes from each participant.
Users that voted for the runner up will then split a pool of 2,500 BNB, based on the number of votes from each participant.
Airdrop allocation per winning vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the winner) X Total Airdrop Pool.
Airdrop allocation per runner-up vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the runner-up) X Runner-up Airdrop Pool.
How To Join?
Step 1: Register Binance Exchange Account
– Register Binance exchange account at: https://www.binance.com
– To register Binance exchange account, please read this tutorial: Tutorial Of Binance Registration
Step 2: Buy And Hold Binance Coin (BNB)
– To buy BNB, please read this tutorial at: Buy Bitcoin And Crypto On Binance Exchange
Step 3: Vote And Win
– Go to this page: https://www.binance.com/en/vote
– For this round 2, You can start voting on 2019/11/05 4:00 AM (UTC), and the voting period will go on for 24 hours.
– Users will only be able to choose one project to contribute all their votes to. You cannot vote for both projects.
– Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the vote ends.