Binance Supported TROY Staking – Hold TROY To Earn Rewards
Binance will be adding support for Troy (TROY) staking starting from 2020/03/04 and will distribute TROY staking rewards as detailed below:
Binance Supported TROY Staking
- Starting from 2020/03/04 at 00:00 AM UTC, Binance will begin taking live snapshots of user TROY balances.
- TROY Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
TROY generated by each user = Total TROY staking rewards received by Binance * User TROY holdings ratio.
- User TROY holdings ratio = Average user TROY holdings / Average total TROY staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 250 TROY in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of TROY staking rewards will be calculated through to 2020/03/31, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued during the period.
- TROY rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 20th of each month.
— Binance (@binance) March 3, 2020
You can read tutorial of Binance staking at: Binance Staking Tutorial
Binance Supported TROY Staking – Hold TROY To Earn Rewards – Cryptokiemtien