Binance Supported Lisk Staking – Hold LSK To Earn Rewards
Binance added support for Lisk (LSK) staking starting from 2020/02/27 and will distribute LSK staking rewards as detailed below:
Binance Supported LSK Staking
- Starting from 2020/02/27 at 00:00 AM UTC, Binance will begin taking live snapshots of user LSK balances.
- LSK Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
LSK generated by each user = Total LSK staking rewards received by Binance * User LSK holdings ratio.
- User LSK holdings ratio = Average user LSK holdings / Average total LSK staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 1 LSK in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of LSK staking rewards will be calculated through to 2020/03/31, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued during the period.
- LSK rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 20th of each month.
— Binance (@binance) February 26, 2020
You can read tutorial of Binance staking at: Binance Staking Tutorial
Binance Supported Lisk Staking – Hold LSK To Earn Rewards – Cryptokiemtien
Do You want to work from home during this Coronavirus outbreak and Make money on the cryptomarket with experienced trading team? KTS Trading Team is here to help You
Step 1: Sign up SnapEx account: https://www.snapex.com
Note: As sign up, You must use invitation code is: e5pvotStep 2: Join our Trading Signal Telegram channel for Market updates and Real-time exclusive Trading Signals free. After You are signed up SnapEx account at Step 1, Please fill this form to be added into Trading Signal channel:
Step 3: Start trading to make Your profits with us