Binance Supported Lisk Staking – Hold LSK To Earn Rewards
Binance added support for Lisk (LSK) staking starting from 2020/02/27 and will distribute LSK staking rewards as detailed below:
Binance Supported LSK Staking
- Starting from 2020/02/27 at 00:00 AM UTC, Binance will begin taking live snapshots of user LSK balances.
- LSK Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
LSK generated by each user = Total LSK staking rewards received by Binance * User LSK holdings ratio.
- User LSK holdings ratio = Average user LSK holdings / Average total LSK staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 1 LSK in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of LSK staking rewards will be calculated through to 2020/03/31, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued during the period.
- LSK rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 20th of each month.
— Binance (@binance) February 26, 2020
You can read tutorial of Binance staking at: Binance Staking Tutorial
Binance Supported Lisk Staking – Hold LSK To Earn Rewards – Cryptokiemtien