Binance Supported EOS Staking – Hold EOS To Earn Rewards
Binance will be adding support for EOS (EOS) staking starting from 2020/03/13 and we will distribute EOS staking rewards as detailed below:
Binance Supported EOS Staking Details
- Starting from 2020/03/13 at 00:00 AM UTC, Binance will begin taking live snapshots of user EOS balances.
- EOS Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
EOS generated by each user = Total EOS staking rewards received by Binance * User EOS holdings ratio.
- User EOS holdings ratio = Average user EOS holdings / Average total EOS staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 0.25 EOS in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of EOS staking rewards will be calculated through to 2020/04/30, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued during the period.
- EOS rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 20th of each month.
— Binance (@binance) March 11, 2020
You can read tutorial of Binance staking at: Binance Staking Tutorial
Binance Supported EOS Staking – Hold EOS To Earn Rewards – Cryptokiemtien