Binance Supported EOS Staking – Hold EOS To Earn Rewards
Binance will be adding support for EOS (EOS) staking starting from 2020/03/13 and we will distribute EOS staking rewards as detailed below:
Binance Supported EOS Staking Details
- Starting from 2020/03/13 at 00:00 AM UTC, Binance will begin taking live snapshots of user EOS balances.
- EOS Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
EOS generated by each user = Total EOS staking rewards received by Binance * User EOS holdings ratio.
- User EOS holdings ratio = Average user EOS holdings / Average total EOS staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 0.25 EOS in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of EOS staking rewards will be calculated through to 2020/04/30, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued during the period.
- EOS rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 20th of each month.
— Binance (@binance) March 11, 2020
You can read tutorial of Binance staking at: Binance Staking Tutorial
Binance Supported EOS Staking – Hold EOS To Earn Rewards – Cryptokiemtien
Do You want to work from home during this Coronavirus outbreak and Make money on the cryptomarket with experienced trading team? KTS Trading Team is here to help You
Step 1: Sign up SnapEx account: https://www.snapex.com
Note: As sign up, You must use invitation code is: e5pvotStep 2: Join our Trading Signal Telegram channel for Market updates and Real-time exclusive Trading Signals free. After You are signed up SnapEx account at Step 1, Please fill this form to be added into Trading Signal channel:
Step 3: Start trading to make Your profits with us