Binance Supported ARPA Staking – Hold ARPA To Earn Rewards
Binance will be adding support for ARPA Chain (ARPA) staking, starting from 2020/03/06 and will distribute ARPA staking rewards as detailed below:
Binance Supported ARPA Staking
- Starting from 2020/03/06 at 00:00 AM UTC, Binance will begin taking live snapshots of user ARPA balances.
- ARPA Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
ARPA generated by each user = Total ARPA staking rewards received by Binance * User ARPA holdings ratio.
- User ARPA holdings ratio = Average user ARPA holdings / Average total ARPA staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 60 ARPA in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of ARPA staking rewards will be calculated through to 2020/03/31, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued during the period.
- ARPA rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 20th of each month.
— Binance (@binance) March 5, 2020
You can read tutorial of Binance staking at: Binance Staking Tutorial
Binance Supported ARPA Staking – Hold ARPA To Earn Rewards – Cryptokiemtien
Do You want to work from home during this Coronavirus outbreak and Make money on the cryptomarket with experienced trading team? KTS Trading Team is here to help You
Step 1: Sign up SnapEx account: https://www.snapex.com
Note: As sign up, You must use invitation code is: e5pvotStep 2: Join our Trading Signal Telegram channel for Market updates and Real-time exclusive Trading Signals free. After You are signed up SnapEx account at Step 1, Please fill this form to be added into Trading Signal channel:
Step 3: Start trading to make Your profits with us