Binance Supported ARPA Staking – Hold ARPA To Earn Rewards
Binance will be adding support for ARPA Chain (ARPA) staking, starting from 2020/03/06 and will distribute ARPA staking rewards as detailed below:
Binance Supported ARPA Staking
- Starting from 2020/03/06 at 00:00 AM UTC, Binance will begin taking live snapshots of user ARPA balances.
- ARPA Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
ARPA generated by each user = Total ARPA staking rewards received by Binance * User ARPA holdings ratio.
- User ARPA holdings ratio = Average user ARPA holdings / Average total ARPA staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 60 ARPA in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of ARPA staking rewards will be calculated through to 2020/03/31, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued during the period.
- ARPA rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 20th of each month.
— Binance (@binance) March 5, 2020
You can read tutorial of Binance staking at: Binance Staking Tutorial
Binance Supported ARPA Staking – Hold ARPA To Earn Rewards – Cryptokiemtien