Binance Staking Platform – How To Stake?
Binance has launched official Staking Platform as a value-added service to Binance users.
About Binance Staking Platform
With Staking, Binance users will be able to grow their funds by receiving monthly rewards & distributions simply by depositing and holding funds on Binance.
Users will earn staking rewards without needing to set up any nodes, worry about minimum staking amounts, time lengths, or any other technical requirements.
Binance will also update its staking calculation methodology at 2019/10/01 0:00 AM (UTC) for all staking reward distributions, in order to provide a more accurate distribution of these rewards. User balances will now be derived by taking hourly snapshots to calculate a final snapshot for each day (average of 24 snapshots each day), instead of taking a single daily snapshot at a specific time, for the fairest distribution of rewards to users.
Deposit supported coins into your Binance.com account and start earning today!
Coins with rewards supported by Binance are:
- Hold NEO to earn GAS
- Hold ONT to earn ONG
- Hold VET to earn VTHO
- Stake XLM on Binance
- Stake KMD on Binance
- Stake ALGO on Binance
- Stake QTUM on Binance
- Stake STRAT on Binance
How To Stake On Binance Exchange?
Step 1: Register Binance Exchange Account
– Register Binance Exchange account at: https://www.binance.com
– To register Binance Exchange account, please read this tutorial: Tutorial Of Binance Registration
Step 2: Go To Staking Platform
– Login Your Binance Exchange account
– Click on ‘Earn’ at top of page then select ‘Staking’ or go to this page: https://www.binance.com/en/staking
– Select the available item to stake
– There will be a detailed description in the product page;
- Estimated Annual Yield: Interest rate You will receive after staking
- Minimum Holdings: Minimum Coins You can stake
- 30-Day Cumulative Holdings
– Deposit Coins You want to stake into Your Binance account. Please read this tutorial to deposit Coin: How To Deposit To Binance Exchange
– Or You can buy Coins You want to stake at Binance exchange and hold them in Your Binance account to receive rewards. Please read this tutorial to buy Coin: How To Trade On Binance Exchange
– Rewards will be transferred into Your Binance account automatic
Binance Staking Platform – How To Stake? – Cryptokiemtien