Binance Lending Supported ETH, BCH And EOS To Flexible Deposits
Binance Lending has supported ETH, BCH and EOS to the list of supported assets on Flexible Deposits, a value-added service to Binance users who hold idle digital assets.
Binance Lending Details
|Supported Asset||Individual Max Limit|
Please note that Binance Lending will adjust interest rates and maximum individual limits on flexible deposits based on market and risk factors.
How To Active Automatic Subscription Function Of Binance Flexible Lending Projects
Step 1: Register Binance Exchange Account (If You Haven’t Account)
– Register Binance exchange account at: https://www.binance.com
– To register Binance exchange account, please read this tutorial: Tutorial Of Binance Registration
Step 2: Activate Automatic Binance Flexible Lending Projects
– Login Your Binance account and move Your coins into Binance account
– Select [Earn] >>> [Lending] – [Products] – [Auto-Subscribe] or go to this page to activate Binance flexible lending https://www.binance.com/en/lending/products
- If the function is turned on, the system will transfer the total available assets from spot wallet to lending wallet automatically since 01:00 AM (UTC).
- In automatic subscription, the system will estimate whether the total flexible product quota has exceeded the individual cap. The subscription of exceeding parts will be canceled automatically.
- Please refer to “FAQ for Flexible Deposits Lending” for more information.
Do You want to work from home during this Coronavirus outbreak and Make money on the cryptomarket with experienced trading team? KTS Trading Team is here to help You
Step 1: Sign up SnapEx account: https://www.snapex.com
Note: As sign up, You must use invitation code is: e5pvotStep 2: Join our Trading Signal Telegram channel for Market updates and Real-time exclusive Trading Signals free. After You are signed up SnapEx account at Step 1, Please fill this form to be added into Trading Signal channel:
Step 3: Start trading to make Your profits with us