Binance Launches Harmony Staking Program – Hold Harmony (ONE) To Earn Rewards
In collaboration with the Harmony team, Binance will support the staking of ONE tokens on Binance, starting on 2019/10/16. Binance will distribute these rewards proportionately to users each month based on their daily average ONE holdings.
Binance Launches Harmony Staking Program
- Starting from 2019/10/16, Binance will begin taking hourly snapshots of user ONE balances at 00:00 AM UTC.
- ONE Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
ONE generated by each user = Total ONE staking rewards received by Binance * User ONE holdings ratio.
User ONE holdings ratio = User ONE holdings / Total ONE staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 175 ONE in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of ONE staking rewards will be calculated through to the end of 2019/11/15, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued on holdings during the period.
- ONE rewards are calculated daily (hourly snapshots) and distributed monthly prior to the 20th of each month.
Move your coins to Binance from anywhere and enjoy hassle-free staking rewards. Other rewarded coins supported by Binance can be found on the Staking Home Page here.
— Binance (@binance) October 15, 2019
You can read tutorial of Binance staking at: Binance Staking Tutorial