Binance Launches Elrond Staking Program – Hold Elrond (ERD) To Earn Rewards
Binance Launches Elrond Staking Program
- Starting from 2019/10/10, Binance will begin taking hourly snapshots of user ERD balances at 00:00 AM UTC.
- ERD staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
ERD generated by each user = Total ERD staking rewards received by Binance * User ERD holdings ratio.
- User ERD holdings ratio = User ERD holdings / Total ERD staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 700 ERD in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of ERD staking rewards will be calculated up until 2019/11/10, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued on holdings during the period.
- ERD rewards are calculated daily (hourly snapshots) and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 15th of each month.
Move your coins to Binance from anywhere and enjoy hassle-free staking rewards. Other rewarded coins supported by Binance can be found on the Staking Home Page here.
— Binance (@binance) October 9, 2019
You can read tutorial of Binance staking at: Binance Staking Tutorial