Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Review – How To Register And Verify Account?
Binance – The World’s Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange
What are Binance Exchange and Binance Coin (BNB Coin)?
|Changpeng Zhao (CEO)|
CEO Changpeng Zhao had previously founded Fusion Systems in 2005 in Shanghai; the company built high-frequency trading systems for brokers. In 2013 he joined Blockchain.info as the third member of the cryptocurrency wallet’s team. He also worked at OKCoin as CTO for less than a year, a platform for spot trading between fiat and digital assets.
Binance was founded in China but moved its servers and headquarters out of China and into Japan in advance of the Chinese government ban on cryptocurrency trading in September 2017. By March 2018 the company had established offices in Taiwan.
As of January 2018 it was largest crypto-exchange with a BNB market capitalization of $1.3 billion.
In March 2018, Binance announced its intentions to open an office in Malta after stricter regulations in Japan and China. In addition, Binance plans to move to Jersey to expand its European influence, having achieved a exchange license there, and plans to add fiat pairs including the Euro and the British pound to its supported currencies.
In August 2018, Binance along with three other big exchanges raised $32 million for a stable coin project. The idea of stable coins is to provide a cryptocurrency without the notorious volatility of Bitcoin and other popular digital assets.
Binance Coin (BNB Coin) is an ERC20 based token issued by Binance with a total supply of 200,000,000 coins.
BNB coin will be used on the binance cryptocurrency exchange to pay for trading fees, enabling a discount on your trades! As you can see from the illustration ever year the fee discount is reduced but every quarter, Binance will use 20% of its profit to buy back and burn BNB until 100mm BNB are burned. As the total supply of BNB decreases, the value per BNB increases.
In the future, BNB will be used as gas on the binance platform and has use cases have been discussed in various fields, the more applications and use cases BNB coin has, the higher the value will go for BNB coin!
Some Strength Features And Awesome Benefits Of Binance Exchange
Some Strength Features
Safety Stability: Multi-tier & multi-cluster system architecture
High Performance: Capable of processing 1,400,000 orders per second
High Liquidity: Abundant resources and partners
All Devices Covered: Web, Android, iOS, Mobile Web, Windows, macOS
Multilingual Support: Support and FAQs available in multiple languages
Multiple-Coin Support: BTC, ETH, LTC, BNB, XRP, USDT, Nuls, NEB, XVG, TRX, NEBL, NEO, FUN, ETC, BCH, POE, DASH, ELF, ICX, ZRX, APPC & 80+ More
Simple And An Easy To Use User Interface: To Use Trading Platform With Advance Charting Tools by Tradingview
Strong Team: Led by Changpeng Zhao, our team have experience in both wall-street and crypto finance. Binance team also have a track record of successful startups under our belt.
Proven Products: The underlying Binance platform has been deployed on 30+ exchanges already. It supports all devices and multiple languages, offering a seamless user experience.
Superior Technology: Binance’s certified matching engine is capable of processing 1,400,000 orders per second, making Binance one of the fastest exchange in the market today.
Industry Resources: Binance have solid relationships with industry leaders, simply look at the list of investors and advisors who are willing to stand behind Binance platform.
How To Register And Verify Level 2 Identity On Binance?
How To Register Account? – 24h Withdrawal Limit: 2 BTC
Register Binance Exchange Account on website: https://www.binance.com
If You register account by our link, You will be discounted 30% of trading fees as using Binance Coin (BNB) for transaction fees. You only need to buy and hold some bit of BNB in Your Binance account, Your trading fees will be automatically subtracted from BNB balance.
Register Binance Exchange account by link of Cryptokiemtien (discounted 30% of trading fees): https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=SFXAJGT9
– Click on “Register” at the top right corner.
– Enter your email address, password (password is the combination of numbers and letters) and tick in box ‘I am over 18…’, then click on “Create Account”.
– Binance will send you a verification email. Please also check your spam folder if you do not receive the email.
– Click on the “Verify Email” button to confirm your registration
– After you log in your account, for the account safety reason, please enable the 2-factor authenticator. (Google 2FA or SMS 2FA) – Tutorial of setup 2FA – Click Here
KYC verification is not compulsory, which means if You chooses not to complete KYC, You can continue to trade on the platform. I do however strongly suggest You complete the KYC verification. In cases where You forgets credentials to access the platform or when Your account is taken over by others because of the leakage of personal information from the You side, the verified KYC information will help You recover Your account quickly.
Users who complete KYC certification will also be participate in the Token sale (IEO) provided by the Binance Launchpad
Besides, completed the KYC verification You enjoy a higher daily withdrawal limit.
+ Non-verified Account: Withdraw 2 BTC per 24hr
+ Verified Individual Account: Withdraw 100 BTC per 24hr
Login Your account
– Go to 【User Center】 click【Identification】
– Select Identity Verification Type is ‘Personal’
– Please fill in your personal details and choose the country and region then click on ‘Begin Verification’
– Based on the issuing country of your ID documents, please choose a valid ID type. For most of the users, you can choose the passport, ID card or driver’s license
– Upload passport or ID card photo page and image of yourself (Hold up a handwritten note with the phrase Binance plus today’s date), like the example:
Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Review
– Please make sure the documents you submit meet these requirements:
+ Photos must be in PNG or JPEG (.jpg .jpeg .jpe .jfif .jif) format.
+ Photos must be clear and high-resolution, with all information clearly visible.
+ Photos and documents must not be edited or manipulated.
+ Color photos only.
+ Documents presented must be original (not copies)
+ No watermark on the photos
+ The ID must be valid (for example, passports that have expired will not be accepted).
+ Your face must be clearly visible.
+ Only one person per photo.
+ The handwritten note must say “Binance” and the current date.
– After you successfully upload the required photos, your page will turn to face verification. Please click “I confirm this is me” to continue the process
Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Review
– Important Tips:
+ Check if the internet is disconnected or if the APP was intercepted by any security software.
+ Synchronize the time on your mobile phone or computer.
+ Please do not wear a hat and glasses.
+ Please do the verification in a good light condition.
+ Please do not photoshop your pictures and put time stamps on them.
– After you complete the above processes, please patiently wait for 1-3 days for the result.
+ Please be sure to complete the entire ID verification process within 15 minutes, and do not refresh the browser at any time during the application process.
+ You may attempt the ID verification process up to 3 times per day. If your application is denied 3 times in a day, please try again after 24 hours.
For More Information At
– Telegram group: https://www.binance.com/contactUsCn.html#telegrams
– Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/binance
– Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/binanceexchange
– Medium: https://medium.com/binanceexchange
– Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/binanceexchange
Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Review – How To Register And Verify Account? – Cryptokiemtien.com
Safe Trading And Good Luck,