Binance is launching Black Friday promotion to community. $100,000 in Bitcoin (BTC) as prizes to be won for their users in the activity period.
Activity Period: 2020/11/24 0:00 AM – 2020/12/01 0:00 AM (UTC)
Binance Black Friday – Tutorial As Below
Register Binance Exchange Account
Event 1: New User Exclusive Win A Chance To Buy Bitcoin For 50% Off
All new users who register for a Binance account during the activity period, and complete the crypto purchase and trading tasks below, are qualified to be entered into a lucky draw. 40 winners will be randomly selected from this lucky draw for the chance to buy up to $1,000 in BTC at a 50% discount using BNB. The two tasks are as follows:
- Complete 50 USD (or equivalent) crypto purchase using your local currencies in the buy crypto page.
- Complete at least 50 USD (or equivalent) in trading volume (includes buys and sells) on any spot, margin, and USDT-margined futures contracts.
Event 2: Complete Tasks To Split $80,000 In Total Bitcoin Rewards And Win A Chance To Buy Bitcoin For 20% Off
All users are invited to complete these tasks during the activity period to win Bitcoin (BTC) rewards:
- Task 1: Complete at least $1,000 (or equivalent) in trading volume on any spot and margin trading pairs.
- Task 2: Complete at least $1,000 (or equivalent) in trading volume on any BLVT trading pairs.
- Task 3: Complete at least $10,000 (or equivalent) in trading volume on any USDT-margined futures contracts.
- Complete any 2 out of 3 tasks to split a prize pool of $20,000 in BTC.
- Complete all 3 tasks to split a prize pool of $30,000 in BTC.
- Black Friday Exclusive: Win a chance to buy BTC at a 20% discount: All users who complete at least 2 tasks will be placed into a lucky draw. 150 winners will be randomly selected from this lucky draw for the chance to buy $1,000 in BTC at a 20% discount using BNB.
How Will Be Selected The Lucky Draw Winners?
Binance will take the final 8 numerical digits of the last Binance chain hash value at 11:59 PM (UTC) on the last day of this activity period as the winning number. This winning number will be used to match User IDs from the first digit onward. Qualified users whose IDs have the most consecutive identical digits to the winning number will win the lucky draw.
If the number of matches exceeds the number of winners, they will then further select winners based on their User IDs in ascending numerical order (user ID numbers are generated in numerical order at the time of registration, so You shoud register account early).
Terms & Conditions:
- After the lucky draw is complete, Binance will send an email to inform the lucky winners who received the chance to buy BTC with a discount. Lucky draw winners must have enough BNB in their spot wallet to cover the discount purchase of BTC.
- Valid trading volume includes both buys or sells on trading pairs, excluding any wash trades. Subscription and redemption of BLVT do not qualify.
- Binance will use the BTC/USDT and BNB/BTC price at the time of each distribution.
- Rewards distribution: BTC rewards for each competition will be distributed within 2 weeks after the end of each specific competition.
You can go to this Binance page to learn more information of Binance Black Friday.
Binance is a blockchain ecosystem comprised of several arms to serve the greater mission of blockchain advancement and the freedom of money. Binance Exchange is the leading global cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, with users from over 180 countries and regions. The Binance ecosystem is also comprised of Binance Labs (venture capital arm and incubator), Binance DEX (decentralized exchange feature developed on top of its native, community-driven Binance Chain blockchain), Binance Launchpad (token sale platform), Binance Academy (educational portal), Binance Research (market analysis), Binance Charity Foundation (blockchain-powered donation platform and non-profit for aiding in sustainability), Binance X (developer-focused initiative) and Trust Wallet (its official multi-coin wallet and dApps browser).
Join Other Trading Competitions To Get Rewards
You can learn more about other trading competitions at our page of Trading competitions and don’t forget to follow us to receive newsletters:
Like our Facebook page and share (Optional)