Ampleforth Airdrop AMPL Token – Earn Free AMPL Token – AMPL Will Have Token Sale On Bitfinex Exchange
Ampleforth Airdrop AMPL Token, Tutorial As Below
Step 1: Register Bitfinex Or Ethfinex Exchange Account
– Register Bifinex Exchange account at: https://www.bitfinex.com
– Or register Ethfinex Exchange account at: https://www.ethfinex.com
– After register account successfully, login Your account to get Your ETH wallet address and username
– Click on the Icon at right corner of site then choose ‘Account’ to get username of account
– Click on ‘Deposit’ at top of site: Find and press ‘Ethereum’ to get Your ETH wallet address of account
Step 2: Register Ampleforth Airdrop To Do Tasks
– Register at: https://wn.nr/2RcY4h
– Select login by ‘Email’
– Enter Your email address, first, last name, ETH wallet address of Bitfinex/Ethfinex account
– Enter Your details and tick in box ‘I have…’ then click on ‘Continue’
– Connect Your Facebook/Twitter/…
– Do simple tasks to earn more AMPL Token
Note: Ampleforth will have a token sale on Bitfinex on June 13th!
Step 3: Referral Rewards
– Earn extra AMPL Token per referral
– Like Facebook page and share (Optional): https://www.facebook.com/share.airdrop.bounty.campaigns
Ampleforth is a digital-asset-protocol for smart commodity-money.
The Ampleforth protocol receives exchange-rate information from trusted oracles, and propagates that to holders of its units (Amples) by proportionally increasing or decreasing the number of tokens each individual holds.
For traders, these changes in exchange-rate and quantity translate into changes in Ample’s market capitalization. Traders with short time horizons, especially those using automated or algorithmic approaches, will thus have to devise new strategies to trade Amples.
Ultimately, unique trader behavior in response to the protocol’s incentives, is expected to produce a step-function-like movement pattern with lower correlation to Bitcoin than existing digital assets. This makes Amples uniquely suited for the following near, medium, and long term uses.
* For more information at: https://www.ampleforth.org