ALGO and Binance are together launching trading competition to celebrate the ALGO/USDT perpetual contract being added to Binance Futures. Join the trading competition, You will have a chance to win $30,000 USD in ALGO Tokens.
ALGO Trading Competition On Binance – Tutorial As Below
Competition Period: 2020/06/18 00:00 AM to 2020/06/25 0:00 AM (UTC)
Register Binance Futures Account
Register Binance futures account by our link to receive a 10% Trading Fee discount within 30 days.
Event 1: Trade ALGO/USDT Perpetual Futures Contract To Win $30,000 Of ALGO Tokens
All Users will be ranked in terms of the ALGO/USDT perpetual contract trading volume traded on their Binance futures account (including both buys and sells) during the activity period. The reward structure is as follow:
- 1st place: Win $30,000 USD in ALGO tokens.
- 2nd place: $20,000 USD in ALGO tokens.
- 3rd place: $10,000 USD in ALGO tokens.
- 4th-10th place: split $40,000 USD in ALGO tokens equally.
Event 2: Complete Tasks To Share A Prize Pool Of $150,000 USD in ALGO Tokens
All users that complete the tasks listed below during the competition period will be rewarded with a share of $150,000 USD in ALGO Tokens.
- Task 1: Refer a friend with Your Binance Futures referral code and have them successfully open a Binance Futures account.
- Task 2: Complete a combined $50,000 USDT or more equivalent trading volume in the ALGO/USDT perpetual futures contract or in the BTCUSD 0925 quarterly futures contract (trading volume in either contract will contribute to completing the task).
- Task 3: Share your ALGO/USDT ROI image from the Binance App and include the hashtag: #BinanceFuturesALGO on social media (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) and then take a screenshot. Submit your Binance user ID (please check your user ID at the top of user center) + sharing screenshot in this form.
Rewards: Complete any 2 out of the 3 tasks above and equally share a total prize pool of $50,000 USD in ALGO tokens. Complete all 3 tasks and equally share a total prize pool of $100,000 USD in ALGO tokens.
- Winners of Event 1 can also win rewards in Event 2.
- The exchange rate between ALGO and USDT will be based on the average ALGO/USDT perpetual contract price during the competition.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to login and see your rewards in the Distribution History section of your Account Center.
Binance is a blockchain ecosystem comprised of several arms to serve the greater mission of blockchain advancement and the freedom of money. Binance Exchange is the leading global cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, with users from over 180 countries and regions. The Binance ecosystem is also comprised of Binance Labs (venture capital arm and incubator), Binance DEX (decentralized exchange feature developed on top of its native, community-driven Binance Chain blockchain), Binance Launchpad (token sale platform), Binance Academy (educational portal), Binance Research (market analysis), Binance Charity Foundation (blockchain-powered donation platform and non-profit for aiding in sustainability), Binance X (developer-focused initiative) and Trust Wallet (its official multi-coin wallet and dApps browser).
Algorand (ALGO) is a scalable, secure, and decentralized digital currency and transactions platform.
Founded by Turing award winner and MIT professor Silvio Micali, ALGO is a permissionless pure proof-of-stake blockchain protocol. Unlike first-generation consensus mechanisms, Algorand’s technology finalizes blocks in seconds and provides immediate transaction finality while preventing forks. ALGO does also not reward validators with newly minted tokens.
With a primary focus on developers and their needs, Algorand’s node repository has been open-sourced and is publicly available. ALGO provides a robust set of developer tools, DApp analytics through a partnership with Flipside Crypto, and has a number of partners building on their blockchain, including OTOY, Syncsort, TOP Networks, Asset Block and more.
Join Other Trading Competitions To Get Rewards
You can learn more about other trading competitions at our page of Trading competition and don’t forget to follow us to receive newsletters:
Like our Facebook page and share (Optional)