Binance exchange and DEXE are together launching a Trading Competition to their users. Trade DEXE on Binance, You will have a chance to win $50,000 in DEXE Tokens.
Competition period: 2021-05-19 0:00 AM to 2021-05-25 11:59 PM (UTC)
DEXE Trading Competition On Binance – Tutorial As Below
Register Binance Exchange Account
Event 1: New User Exclusive Reward Of $5,000 In DEXE
All users that register for a Binance account during the competition period and trade 200 DEXE or more effective trading volume (including buys & sells) in qualified DEXE spot and margin trading pairs will equally share an exclusive prize pool of $5,000 in DEXE tokens.
Event 2: Top Traders Share A Prize Pool Of Up To $45,000 In DEXE
Achieve a minimum total trading volume (including buys and sells) of 2,500 DEXE during the competition period to qualify for the prize pool distribution. The total prize pool will increase proportionally with the total trading volume of all qualified users. The higher the trading volume, the higher the total prize pool will be. The maximum prize pool is $45,000 in DEXE.
Qualified users’ total
trading volume (DEXE)
25,000,000 DEXE ≤ Volume < 35,000,000 DEXE
Volume ≥ 35,000,000 DEXE
Total prize pool
Reward Calculation: The DEXE reward for each qualified user = (Each user’s total effective trading volume / all qualified users’ total effective trading volume) * Total prize pool reached.
Additional Margin Promotion Benefits:
- 0% borrowing interest on DEXE margin trading pairs.
- Trading volume completed via margin will be multiplied by a coefficient of 2.
- All users that borrow DEXE from Binance Margin will enjoy VIP+1 borrowing limit.
Terms & Conditions
- Eligible DEXE spot and margin trading pairs: DEXE/BUSD, DEXE/ETH.
- Binance will use the average closing price at 11:59:59 PM (UTC) of the DEXE/BUSD trading pair during the competition period as the DEXE exchange rate used for distribution.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to log in and redeem your voucher via Account > Reward Center.
You can go to this Binance page to learn more information
The DeXe token (DEXE) claims to enable the open and permissionless system. Following protocol rules and contributing resources facilitates consensus between participants. The token has two vital functions:
(1) Automatic buyback and distribution among insurance vault, farming rewards among token holders and burning of tokens for a % of traders’ rewards.
(2) Participation in DeXe DAO. It is not required to be a DEXE token holder to participate in DeXe.network and benefit from the several of its social trading functions. Moreover, DeXe is uploading DEXE smart contract into the open-source community which is free speech and is the fundamental tenants of its Memorandum. However, in order to be able to fully participate in the community, receive the voting right, contribute through proposals and benefit from the incentives inside the network, basically, to become the member of DAO, users are required to acquire DEXE.
Binance is a blockchain ecosystem comprised of several arms to serve the greater mission of blockchain advancement and the freedom of money. Binance Exchange is the leading global cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, with users from over 180 countries and regions. The Binance ecosystem is also comprised of Binance Labs (venture capital arm and incubator), Binance DEX (decentralized exchange feature developed on top of its native, community-driven Binance Chain blockchain), Binance Launchpad (token sale platform), Binance Academy (educational portal), Binance Research (market analysis), Binance Charity Foundation (blockchain-powered donation platform and non-profit for aiding in sustainability), Binance X (developer-focused initiative) and Trust Wallet (its official multi-coin wallet and dApps browser).
Join Other Trading Competitions To Get Rewards
You can learn more about other trading competitions at our page of Trading competitions and don’t forget to follow us to receive newsletters:
Like our Facebook page and share (Optional)