Metaverse DNA Bounty – Earn Free DNA Token
Metaverse DNA Bounty Tutorial As Below
Step 1: Do Tasks
– Join Telegram group (Mandatory): https://t.me/mvsdna
– Follow Twitter page: https://twitter.com/MVSDNA
– Create 3 tweets per week about their project with hashtags: #Dualchain #mvsdna #blockchain #cryptocurrency #DPoS #dapps. Each tweet must be 100 characters long and you will receive up to 6 DNA for this task ( 2 DNA per tweet).
– Like, retweet their official tweets and receive 2 DNA points per retweet. Retweet more tweets to receive more points.
– Write up to 2 comments per week on their tweets and get 6 DNA points ( 2 DNA points per comment). Each comment should be constructive and must be 100 characters long.
– Note:You should have a minimum of 300 followers and 80% of real followers on Twitter
– Create Metaverse wallet at: https://mvs.org/wallet.html
– Submit Your weekly tweets, likes, and comments links to this Bitcointalk thread
– Follow Twitter page and retweet latest tweet (Optional): https://twitter.com/ktsgroup_io
– Like Facebook page and share (Optional): https://www.facebook.com/share.airdrop.bounty.campaigns
Step 2: Fill The Form
– Fill the form: https://docs.google.com/forms
– Enter Your Bitcointalk username, Bitcointalk profile link, Twitter profile link, Metaverse wallet address, Telegram username, Authentication post link on Bitcointalk
– Click on ‘Submit’
– You will receive your tokens on the basis of the tasks you have completed.
About Metaverse DNA
Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) by Metaverse is a pioneering public blockchain built to solve for three of the major pain-points in blockchain technology – scalability, security, and true decentralization.
The DNA chain provides a very high number of transactions per second, meaning delays and increased fees do not become a hindrance when the network sees increased activity. In practice this also allows for far greater input by Oracles, as well as better decentralized exchanges and other smart contracts.
The Dualchain operates using three different consensus algorithms – Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake and Delegated Proof-of-Stake – across the two chains. Attempting an attack on such a system would require infinitely greater complexity than an attack on any one consensus model – a 51% attack on Proof-of-Work, for example.
DNA makes use of the pre-existing relationships between Super, Regular and Child Nodes to facilitate instant transactions. If a sender and receiver have a channel with any node in the system, they will benefit from Lightning transactions at a far lower fee.
The DNA chain is designed as a standard, to be deployed across other platforms when desired. This means that decentralized applications (DAPPs) can be used cross-platform, and can offer much needed standardization in the industry.