Amazonians Airdrop AMA Token – Earn 1,000 AMA Tokens Free – Worth The $7.7
Amazonians Airdrop AMA Token – Tutorial As Below
Step 1: Chat With Telegram Bot
– Chat with Amazonians Bot: https://t.me/AMAAirdropBot
– Click on ‘Start’: Pass Human
– Join Telegram group: https://t.me/Amazoniansgreencoin
– Follow Twitter and retweet the pinned tweet: https://twitter.com/AmazoniansGC
– Like Facebooc page and share the pinned post: https://www.facebook.com/Amazoniansgreencoin
– Join Telegram channel: https://t.me/AirdropDetective
– Follow Twitter page and retweet the tweet about Amazonians airdrop: http://twitter.com/AirdropDet
– Optional: Make a YouTube video in your native language that says “Help the Amazon Rainforest with AMACOIN”. Then share it on Twitter or Facebook with the Amazonians Green Coin Page tag
– Next: Press on ‘Submit Your Data’
– Send Your email address, Twitter username, Facebook profile link, Video link (optional)
– Next: Press on ‘Yes’
– Send Your ETH wallet address to Bot
– Press on ‘Balance’ to check Your AMA Token balance and get referral link
Step 2: Referral Rewards
– Earn extra 150 AMA Tokens per referral
– Like Facebook page and share (Optional): https://www.facebook.com/share.airdrop.bounty.campaigns
– Follow Twitter page (Optional): https://twitter.com/Cryptokiemtien2
Amazonians Green Coin was launched to become a unique and innovative payment tool for environmental services. It will encourage the creation and management of new sustainable conservation units and support other forest owners to protect their areas untouched for the benefit of humanity.
EBCF is a social enterprise driven by a social-environmental mission to promote Rainforest Conservation, Biodiversity Protection, Sustainable Development of Local Communities, and CO2 emissions reduction. We fight actively against deforestation, poverty, global warming and climate change.
Our first private reserve in Amazon Rio is located in the Southern region of the state of Amazonas, Brazil, on the Madeira River, in the municipality of Manicoré, between the Rio Madeira reserve (RDS Rio Madeira) and the Rio Amapá reserve (RDS Rio Amapá) and lies approximately 330 km (207 miles) by air from Manaus (the state capital) and 430 km (265 miles) by boat.
* Learn More Information At: https://amazoniansgreencoin.com